adidas Super 64
The adidas Super 64 is a five-day tournament with a four-game guarantee for each participant. Initially, teams will be divided into 16 pools comprised of four teams. Following pool play, teams will be placed into a single elimination bracket based on their rankings from pool play.
- All teams
- The 2012 adidas Super 64 will not allow video or photography pertaining to the media.
Verify that this event is NCAA certified by visiting certified basketball events and summer leagues on the NCAA website.
All teams participating at an NCAA certified event must register online prior to reporting to participate in the event. Failure to register and submit all required information will result in a team being denied participation in all NCAA certified events. Coaches are expected to keep their online rosters updated.
- Basketball Certification System (Roster Submission)
- Basketball Certification Policies and Procedures
All individuals who are involved in coaching activities at a NCAA certified event must be have a USA Basketball Coach License and be approved by the NCAA prior to participation in the event. This must be completed in order to sit on a bench at any NCAA certified event.
- Jul 23, 2014 - Jul 27, 2014 - Las Vegas, Nevada
- Jul 24, 2013 - Jul 28, 2013 - Las Vegas, Nevada
All event related questions should be directed to Jill Pendleton at email@example.com.