King of Wisconsin State Warmup
This event will serve as a state warm up for the official state tourney for 5-8 grades. Each team will receive a 4 game guarantee and a chance at 5. All games will be payed at the new Lake Park Sports Complex.
- Invite Only teams
- A ability level(s)
- $300.00 entry fee
- 4 games guaranteed
- Exposure Certified event
2015 King of Wisconsin State Warmup Basketball Tournament
DATES: Friday March 6, Saturday March 7, and Sunday March 8, 2015
ENTRY FEE: $300 per team. Please make checks payable to Mission Basketball Academy Inc.
FORMAT: Pool play and seeding with a 4 game guarantee with a possibility of 5 games.
AWARDS: 1st and 2nd place per level
VENUE: Lake Park Sports Complex
N8770 County Road LP
Menasha Wi 54952
MAIL REPLY TO: Mission Basketball Academy Inc.
N3924 Dublin Way
Freedom, WI 54913
CONTACT INFO: Adam Maulick (920) 423-3575
*We will fill up fast so send your entry in early*
*Registration Deadline February 6, 2015*
1) All WIAA Rules apply.
2) No changes to roster after the first game. Check in before your first game.
3) There will be no shooting during halftime or between games by anyone not involved with the game in progress.
4) All teams are to be on sight at least 30 minutes prior to start of their game. Forfeits will be enforced.
5) 2 - full and 2 - 30 second timeouts per game
6) Teams must bring own warm up basketballs and medical supplies.
7) Admission will be charged. Players, 2 coaches, and one scorekeeper will be admitted for free.
8) Each team must provide one scorekeeper each game they participate in.
9) Any defense is allowed the entire game.
10) If a team is up by 20 points or more in the last 3 minutes, a continuous clock will be used in pool play only.
11) 4/7 minute quarters with a 1 min. break in between quarters and 3 min. at halftime. Over time will be 3 minutes with a stop clock. After the first overtime we will go to sudden death. In the finals games will be decided by overtime periods.
12) 12 Awards per team
13) Pool Winners and Tie breakers will be determined by:
- Best record
- Head to head
- Least amount of points allowed in first half.
- Most points scored in first half.
Please complete the form below and return by 2-6-15 or earlier to us with your check to guarantee your spot.
Name of Team: ______________________________________________
Coach: _____________________________ E-mail Address: ____________________
Phone number (Day): ________________________ (Evening): __________________
Please circle one: 5th 6th 7th 8th
Club President/Coach Signature ___________________________Date____________
PLAYER NAME AND NUMBER
- Mar 11, 2017 - Mar 12, 2017 - Menasha, Wisconsin
- Mar 6, 2015 - Mar 8, 2015 - Menasha, Wisconsin
All event related questions should be directed to Adam Maulick at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 9204233575.