Mid-Jersey Heat Sports Super Regional
- All teams
- Boys: 12th, 11th, 10th, 9th, 8th, 7th, 6th, 5th, 4th, 3rd, 18U, 17U, 16U, 15U, 14U, 13U, 12U, 11U, 10U, 9U
- Girls: 12th, 11th, 10th, 9th, 8th, 7th, 6th, 5th, 4th, 3rd, 15U, 14U, 13U, 12U, 11U, 10U, 9U
- A/B/C ability level(s)
- $325.00 entry fee
- 3 games guaranteed
- Exposure Certified event
Teams will be awarded a conditional bid to the DI, DII, or DIII National Championship based on their finish in the Super Regional.
All players and coaches are required to sign-in prior to entering the playing area! Rosters must be submitted to the Host/Tournament Director prior to the team’s first game.
- This event is licensed by the Amateur Athletic Union of the U. S., Inc.
- All participants must have a current AAU membership.
- AAU membership may not be included as part of the entry fee to the event.
- AAU membership must be obtained before the competition begins except where the event operator has a laptop available with an internet connect. Participants are encouraged to visit the AAU web site to obtain their membership.
- AAU Boys Basketball Handbook
- AAU Girls Basketball Handbook
- May 21, 2016 - May 22, 2016 - Toms River, New Jersey
- Apr 9, 2016 - Apr 10, 2016 - Manchester, New Jersey
- Mar 19, 2016 - Mar 20, 2016 - Seaside Park, New Jersey
All event related questions should be directed to Monwell Brown at email@example.com or call 908-278-0828.