- All teams
- Boys: 11th, 10th, 9th, 8th
- A/B ability level(s)
- $500.00 entry fee
- Exposure Certified event
July 11th - 15th, 2018
PLEASE NOTE: 17U and 16U games will Start Wednesday July 12th at 5pm
15U, 14U, and 13U Games will start Thursday July 13th
REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT DEADLINE: JULY 2ND
NOTE: NO REFUNDS PROCESSED AFTER JULY 2ND
CLICK HERE TO REQUEST MEDIA CREDENTIAL
College Coaches Packets & Day Pass:
1. CLICK HERE to purchase college coaches packets. Packets will be available for pick up at Warren Central High School Only! Packets can also be purchased
at Warren Central High School.
2. Day Passes for College Coaches can be purchased at Warren Central Only!
Registration is currently open for the following divisions:
- 11th Grade Boys (17U) - Tournament Entry Fee ($515.00)
- 11th Grade Boys Division 2 (17U) - Tournament Entry Fee ($515.00)
- 10th Grade Boys (16U) - Tournament Entry Fee ($515.00)
- 10th Grade Boys Division 2 (16U) - Tournament Entry Fee ($515.00)
- 9th Grade Boys (15U) - Tournament Entry Fee ($515.00)
- 9th Grade Boys Division 2 (15U) - Tournament Entry Fee ($515.00)
- 8th Grade Boys (14U) - Tournament Entry Fee ($515.00)
- College Coach Packet - $210.00
To make a payment please visit the payments section of the event.
Planning NCAA Certification
All teams participating at an NCAA certified event must register online prior to reporting to participate in the event. Failure to register and submit all required information will result in a team being denied participation in all NCAA certified events. Coaches are expected to keep their online rosters updated.
- Basketball Certification System (Roster Submission)
- Basketball Certification Policies and Procedures
All individuals who are involved in coaching activities at a NCAA certified event must be have a USA Basketball Coach License and be approved by the NCAA prior to participation in the event. This must be completed in order to sit on a bench at any NCAA certified event.
All event related questions should be directed to USA Youth Hoops at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 317-941-6403.