- All teams
- Boys: 11th, 10th, 9th, 8th
- A/B ability level(s)
- $500.00 entry fee
- Exposure Certified event
adidas Invitational Presented by Franciscan Health Sports Medicine
July 11th - 15th, 2018
Play against some of the nations best Talent from all over the country! 300+ College Coaches in 2017!
adidas Invitational is OPEN REGISTRATION! You do not need an invitation!
PLEASE NOTE: 17U and 16U games will Start Wednesday July 11th at 5pm
15U, 14U, and 13U Games will start Thursday July 12th
NCAA COACHES CERTIFICATION
Any coach that plans to sit on the bench during an NCAA Certified Event is required to obtain a USA Basketball (USAB) GOLD License.
Coaches without the USAB Gold License will not be able to participate in our NCAA Certified Events or create rosters on the BBCS.
CLICK HERE for detailed application instructions from USA Basketball to receive a USA Basketball (USAB) Gold License.
CLICK HERE to renew or obtain a USAB Gold License. If you received a USAB Gold License in 2017, you must use the same username and password to RENEW your USAB Gold License. If you obtain a new license, then it will not auto-validate in the BBCS & will delay your access to the BBCS for 2018.
NCAA BBCS TEAM & ATHLETE REGISTRATION
College Coaches Packets & Day Pass:
1. CLICK HERE to purchase college coaches packets. Packets will be available for pick up at Warren Central High School Only! Packets can also be purchased
at Warren Central High School.
2. Day Passes for College Coaches can be purchased at Warren Central Only!
Registration is currently open for the following divisions:
- 11th Grade Boys (17U) - Tournament Entry Fee ($500.00)
- 11th Grade Boys Division 2 (17U) - Tournament Entry Fee ($500.00)
- 10th Grade Boys (16U) - Tournament Entry Fee ($500.00)
- 10th Grade Boys Division 2 (16U) - Tournament Entry Fee ($500.00)
- 9th Grade Boys (15U) - Tournament Entry Fee ($500.00)
- 9th Grade Boys Division 2 (15U) - Tournament Entry Fee ($500.00)
- 8th Grade Boys (14U) - Tournament Entry Fee ($500.00)
- College Coach Packet - $210.00
To make a payment please visit the payments section of the event.
All event related questions should be directed to USA Youth Hoops at email@example.com or call 317-941-6403.