Circle City Summer Shootout
- All teams
- Exposure Certified event
Registration is currently open for the following divisions:
- 11th Grade Boys (17U) - Entry Fee ($450.00)
- 11th Grade Boys Division 2 (17U) - Entry Fee ($450.00)
- 10th Grade Boys (16U) - Entry Fee ($450.00)
- 10th Grade Boys Division 2 (16U) - Entry Fee ($450.00)
- 9th Grade Boys (15U) - Entry Fee ($450.00)
- 9th Grade Boys Division 2 (15U) - Entry Fee ($450.00)
- 8th Grade Boys (14U) - Entry Fee ($450.00)
- 7th Grade Boys (13U) - Entry Fee ($450.00)
- College Coaches Packet Fee - $155.00
To make a payment please visit the payments section of the event.
Verify that this event is NCAA certified by visiting certified basketball events and summer leagues on the NCAA website.
All teams participating at an NCAA certified event must register online prior to reporting to participate in the event. Failure to register and submit all required information will result in a team being denied participation in all NCAA certified events. Coaches are expected to keep their online rosters updated.
- Basketball Certification System (Roster Submission)
- Basketball Certification Policies and Procedures
All individuals who are involved in coaching activities at a NCAA certified event must renew their USA Basketball Coach License and be approved by the NCAA prior to participation in the event. This must be completed in order to sit on a bench at any NCAA certified event.
All event related questions should be directed to USA Youth Hoops at firstname.lastname@example.org.