adidas Hoosier Shootout
- All teams
- Boys: 11th, 10th, 9th, 8th
- A/B ability level(s)
- Exposure Certified event
July 27th - 29th, 2018
REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT DEADLINE: JULY 19TH
NOTE: NO REFUNDS AFTER JULY 19TH
NCAA COACHES CERTIFICATION
Any coach that plans to sit on the bench during an NCAA Certified Event is required to obtain a USA Basketball (USAB) GOLD License.
Coaches without the USAB Gold License will not be able to participate in our NCAA Certified Events or create rosters on the BBCS.
CLICK HERE for detailed application instructions from USA Basketball to receive a USA Basketball (USAB) Gold License.
CLICK HERE to renew or obtain a USAB Gold License. If you received a USAB Gold License in 2017, you must use the same username and password to RENEW your USAB Gold License. If you obtain a new license, then it will not auto-validate in the BBCS & will delay your access to the BBCS for 2018.
NCAA BBCS TEAM & ATHLETE REGISTRATION
College Coaches Packets & Day Pass:
1. CLICK HERE to purchase college coaches packets. Packets will be available for pick up at Warren Central High School Only! Packets can also be purchased
at Warren Central High School.
2. Day Passes for College Coaches can be purchased at Warren Central Only
Registration is currently open for the following divisions:
- 11th Grade Boys (17U) - Tournament Entry Fee ($460.00)
- 11th Grade Boys Division 2 (17U) - Tournament Entry Fee ($460.00)
- 10th Grade Boys (16U) - Tournament Entry Fee ($460.00)
- 10th Grade Boys Division 2 (16U) - Tournament Entry Fee ($460.00)
- 9th Grade Boys (15U) - Tournament Entry Fee ($460.00)
- 9th Grade Boys Division 2 (15U) - Tournament Entry Fee ($460.00)
- 8th Grade Boys (14U) - Tournament Entry Fee ($460.00)
- College Coaches Packet Fee - $155.00
To make a payment please visit the payments section of the event.
Verify that this event is NCAA certified by visiting certified basketball events and summer leagues on the NCAA website.
All teams participating at an NCAA certified event must register online prior to reporting to participate in the event. Failure to register and submit all required information will result in a team being denied participation in all NCAA certified events. Coaches are expected to keep their online rosters updated.
- Basketball Certification System (Roster Submission)
- Basketball Certification Policies and Procedures
All individuals who are involved in coaching activities at a NCAA certified event must renew their USA Basketball Coach License and be approved by the NCAA prior to participation in the event. This must be completed in order to sit on a bench at any NCAA certified event.
All event related questions should be directed to USA Youth Hoops at email@example.com or call 317-941-6403.