King of the Rock
- All teams
- Boys: 11th, 10th, 9th, 8th, 7th
- A/B ability level(s)
- $450.00 entry fee
- Exposure Certified event
April 21st & 22nd, 2018
Come play at this beautiful 8 court facility right on the Rock River with great competition again in 2018!
REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT DEADLINE: APRIL 11TH
NOTE: NO REFUNDS AFTER APRIL 11TH
CLICK HERE FOR HOTEL INFORMATION
NCAA COACHES CERTIFICATION
Any coach that plans to sit on the bench during an NCAA Certified Event is required to obtain a USA Basketball (USAB) GOLD License.
Coaches without the USAB Gold License will not be able to participate in our NCAA Certified Events or create rosters on the BBCS.
CLICK HERE for detailed application instructions from USA Basketball to receive a USA Basketball (USAB) Gold License.
CLICK HERE to renew or obtain a USAB Gold License. If you received a USAB Gold License in 2017, you must use the same username and password to RENEW your USAB Gold License. If you obtain a new license, then it will not auto-validate in the BBCS & will delay your access to the BBCS for 2018.
NCAA BBCS TEAM & ATHLETE REGISTRATION
College Coaches Packets & Day Pass:
1. CLICK HERE to purchase college coaches packets. Packets will be available for pick up at start of the tournament! Packets can also be purchased on site.
2. Day Passes for College Coaches can be purchased on Site.
Registration is currently open for the following divisions:
- 11th Grade Boys (17U) - Tournament Entry Fee ($450.00)
- 11th Grade Boys Division 2 (17U) - Tournament Entry Fee ($450.00)
- 10th Grade Boys (16U) - Tournament Entry Fee ($450.00)
- 10th Grade Boys Division 2 (16U) - Tournament Entry Fee ($450.00)
- 9th Grade Boys (15U) - Tournament Entry Fee ($450.00)
- 9th Grade Boys Division 2 (15U) - Tournament Entry Fee ($450.00)
- 8th Grade Boys (14U) - Tournament Entry Fee ($450.00)
- 8th Grade Boys Division 2 (14U) - Tournament Entry Fee ($450.00)
- 7th Grade Boys (13U) - Tournament Entry Fee ($450.00)
- King of Rock College Packet - $130.00
To make a payment please visit the payments section of the event.
All event related questions should be directed to USA Youth Hoops at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 317-941-6403.