Chicago Summer Slam
- All teams
- Boys: 11th, 10th, 9th, 8th, 7th
- A/B ability level(s)
- $450.00 entry fee
- Exposure Certified event
College Coaches Packets & Day Pass:
1. CLICK HERE to purchase college coaches packets. Packets will be available for pick up at Edwards Hospital Athletic & Event Center! Packets can also be purchased at Edwards Hopital Athletic & Event Center.
2. Day Passes for College Coaches can be purchased at Edwards Hospital Athletic & Event Center.
Please note, games will start around 12pm on Friday!
CLICK HERE for hotel information!
Registration is currently open for the following divisions:
- 11th Grade Boys (17U) - Tournament Entry Fee ($450.00)
- 11th Grade Boys Division 2 (17U) - Tournament Entry Fee ($450.00)
- 10th Grade Boys (16U) - Tournament Entry Fee ($450.00)
- 10th Grade Boys Division 2 (16U) - Tournament Entry Fee ($450.00)
- 9th Grade Boys (15U) - Tournament Entry Fee ($450.00)
- 9th Grade Boys Division 2 (15U) - Tournament Entry Fee ($450.00)
- 8th Grade Boys (14U) - Tournament Entry Fee ($450.00)
- 8th Grade Boys Division 2 (14U) - Tournament Entry Fee ($450.00)
- 7th Grade Boys (13U) - Tournament Entry Fee ($450.00)
- College Coaches Packet Fee - $150.00
To make a payment please visit the payments section of the event.
Planning NCAA Certification
All teams participating at an NCAA certified event must register online prior to reporting to participate in the event. Failure to register and submit all required information will result in a team being denied participation in all NCAA certified events. Coaches are expected to keep their online rosters updated.
- Basketball Certification System (Roster Submission)
- Basketball Certification Policies and Procedures
All individuals who are involved in coaching activities at a NCAA certified event must be have a USA Basketball Coach License and be approved by the NCAA prior to participation in the event. This must be completed in order to sit on a bench at any NCAA certified event.
All event related questions should be directed to USA Youth Hoops at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 317-941-6403.