Shoot 360 Shooting League BEAVERTON
Shoot 360, the world’s most advanced basketball training facility, is proud to introduce our one of a kind basketball Shooting League! The League is similar to playing in your own video game…without having to defend anyone! Assemble your team of friends, show off your shooting chops, and compete against other teams from around your area. League All teams $225.00 entry fee
- All teams
- $225.00 entry fee
- 9 games guaranteed
THE MOST INNOVATIVE LEAGUE IN THE WORLD!
Get your jump shot dialed in by competing in the Shoot 360 Shooting League! Newly released, this league allows you to form a team of 5 players (3 play at a time), and your team tries to jump shoot its way to the league title. Games consist of 4 four minute quarters. Shots are scored as 2, 3, 4 and 5 pointers. Bonus points awarded if you or your team “catch fire” and make more than 5 shots in a row. Random Moneyball shots equates to bonus team points. Full stats at the end of each quarter and each game and league standings and individual and team stats are updated each week. Assemble your team and register today for the world’s first Shooting League!
- Each League will consist of two games each night you play for four weeks. There will be a one night tournament on the 5th week to conclude the League.
- Game dates are Nov 5th, Nov 12th, Nov 19th, Nov 26th and Dec 3rd (League ending tournament).
- 9 Game Guarentee
- There is only room for 12 teams in each division.
- ALL AGES: Game play will be on Sunday nights between 7:00pm and 8:00pm
- Click For the Shooting League Rules
All event related questions should be directed to Garrett Bradd at Garrett.Bradd@Shoot360.com.