Hire a tournament scheduler which we call an Exposure Certified Professional (ECP). Hiring a tournament scheduler carries many benefits and below are some reasons to do so:
- 24/7 Availability - Once the scheduling agreement is in place, some ECP's will be available to you via phone, text, and e-mail 24/7, before during and after the event for schedule changes, additions, and subtractions
- Eliminate Headaches - With all the responsibilities and headaches that go along with hosting an event, offload this tedious task to a specialist that can make life easier on you
- Optimize Profits - Assure that your most cost effective facilities are being used to their maximum potential
- Stay Compliant - With the stringent rules against over-scheduling NCAA Certified Events, it is vital that you have a specialist that is able to assure your tournament is NCAA Compliant
- Maximize Facilities - Rest easy knowing that you are using each venue to its complete potential
- Create an Experience - Guarantee that your top games are played on your best courts at each facility
- Minimize Commutes - Provide little to no commute for participating teams by strategically placing them at the smallest number of facilities
Exposure Certified Professionals
Nick CarrollNick has experience scheduling events with Exposure Basketball ranging in size from 36 teams on 4 courts to 445 teams on 35 courts. Whether you're hosting a small one day Super Saver or a major NCAA Certified Tournament, Nick has scheduled just about every type of event possible. firstname.lastname@example.org | 612-889-2237
Burrel Lee IIIBurrel has worked with some of the top tournaments around the West Coast, from Pangos and Double Pump to some smaller scale local events. Whatever your tournament schedule needs are Burrel is great at fixing the problems with your schedule. “I know this system very well and using Exposure has really helped the quality of my events”. High School to Youth Events, as well as adult tournaments. email@example.com | 310-493-4391
Lionel AndersonLionel scheduled events for two of the most recognizable organizations on the West Coast, The Oakland Rebels and 4BallersOnly as well as other local organizations. Scheduling events from small 1-day tournaments to 3-day NCAA Certified tournaments, ranging from 30 teams on 3 courts to 330+ teams on 35 courts. Lionel is always willing to do the work to make hosting an event a little easier and a lot less stressful. firstname.lastname@example.org | 510-938-9535
Jack Tarango IIIJack has experience scheduling events with Exposure ranging in size from local high school tournaments on 2 courts to 300 teams on 20 courts. Jack is great with taking specific requests to tailor team scheduling to have a schedule you want. He has scheduled complex one and/or two day shootout events to large NCAA Certified tournaments like the adidas Uprising platform featuring the Gauntlet and Summer Championships. He will make your tournament happen how you want it when you want it. Jthoops44@aol.com | 310-780-2936
Become an Exposure Certified Professional (ECP) and start managing and scheduling events for any organization. With this certification you are considered an expert with tournament and league scheduling as well as the services and tools offered on Exposure. Organizations looking for people to schedule or setup their events on Exposure can hire an Exposure Certified Professional to do so.
How do you become an Exposure Certified Professional? An Exposure consultant will evaluate previous events setup and ran by the user trying to receive the certification. A minimum of 2-5 events are required depending on the progression of the user. When the certification is rewarded they will be listed above with details on how to contact them. Contact us if you are interested in this program.
Note: The following schedulers are not official Exposure Basketball Events employees and are independent contractors.