NTBA Boys National Championship I (9th-12th)
7/11/2018 10:50 AM
7/10/2018 9:38 AM
7/10/2018 8:55 AM
7/9/2018 12:40 PM
7/8/2018 9:29 AM
If a player or coach is ejected, then he will sit out the remainder of that game and the following game. NTBA Rules
7/7/2018 7:52 PM
The officials will choose the game ball to use for games. Both teams should have NFHS approved basketballs to use.
7/7/2018 7:28 PM
7/7/2018 7:16 PM
- All teams
- entry fee
- Exposure Certified event
Cost for Admission
Daily Rate Only:
$12 - Adults (18 years old and above)
$8 - Kids (6 years old-17 years old)
5 and under are free
2018 NTBA BOYS NATIONALS I - Venues (Gyms)
J Bryan Floyd Community Center (JBFCC)
Myrtle Beach Sports Center (MBSC)
North Strand Recreation Center (NSREC)
South Strand Recreation Center (SSREC)
RULES/NOTES (please read through ALL carefully)
- The first/TOP team listed is the “home” team and will wear light color jerseys. (NTBA suggest both teams sit at the scorers table directly beside the official clock keeper to be proactive and communicate to make sure both teams have the same info
- Coaches Attire: please dress appropriately and look professional at all times as the tournament director may ask you to change in order to sit on the bench or the scorer’s table (no hats of any kind, no flip flops, no sweat pants; please wear a polo shirt or a “team t-shirt” along with pants or golf type shorts).
- Conduct: Coaches are responsible players, assistants & and their parents/fans
- You must wear your wristband in order to get into the gym or you will have to repay (Wristband MUST be worn on wrist for everyone – no wear else – no exceptions!!)
- Make sure you are up to date with all NTBA rules (not knowing is not an excuse)
- NO COOLERS of any kind will be permitted in gym
- SCHEDULE - Please continue to check back throughout the tournament (and before it starts, especially the day before) for any changes/updates to the schedule and/or tournament.
- Grace Period - teams must be ready to play at game time. If a team is not present at game time a 5 min grace period will be given. If a team is not ready to play or shown up within that 5 min. grace period the team present will be awarded a 25-0 forfeit win.
- Make sure to download the FREE app from NTBA for schedule updates and seeding for bracket play (search "NTBA" in your smart phone app store).
All event related questions should be directed to NTBA at email@example.com or call 800-790-6822.