- All teams
- Boys & Girls
- $500.00 entry fee
- 4 game guarantee
- Exposure Certified
The Reno Memorial Day Tournament sees over 850 teams from Alaska, Arizona, California, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming participated in the event. Teams played over 1,680 games on 60 courts over the course of the three-day event (all games played in only two locations). Teams will receive a minimum of four games for the entry fee of $500. The event is open to boys 2nd grade through varsity and girls 4th grade through varsity. The event does sell out, but due to interest from teams we created the Memorial Day Shootout event in order to provide those teams with another chance to play in Reno, who otherwise would have missed out. The two events combined to bring nearly 1,000 teams to Reno over Memorial Day weekend. This tournament is truly a must see event, unlike any other around!
This year the event will again be limited to around 800 teams - the first 800 registered AND PAID teams will be in the Reno Memorial Day Tournamnet which will once again use only two locations (Reno-Sparks Convention Center & Reno Downtown Events Center) and all teams will play the majority of games in the Convention Center.
Teams who fail to pay entry fees by the deadline will be replaced and can finalize payment in order to play in the Shootout event, as well as late registrants.
- AAU Licensed #: 9KPAAT9617
- This event is licensed by the Amateur Athletic Union of the U. S., Inc.
- All participants must have a current AAU membership.
- AAU membership may not be included as part of the entry fee to the event.
- AAU membership must be obtained before the competition begins except where the event operator has a laptop available with an internet connect. Participants are encouraged to visit the AAU web site to obtain their membership.
- Boys: AAU Boys Basketball Handbook
- Girls: AAU Girls Basketball Handbook
All event related questions should be directed to Brennan Sullivan at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 775-225-7239.