For many years this event was the place to be and the backbone of the spring recruiting season. The tournament will take place during the live period for men's Division I coaches. We will also have video streaming for college coaches viewing for all 15-17U games. The Kingwood Classic draws teams from coast to coast and will sell out. Register early as the field will be limited and packed with talent. The Kingwood Classic has played host to stars such as Dwight Howard, Kevin Love, Brandon Bass, Andrew Bynum, Tyson Chandler, Marc Gasol, etc. when they played summer ball. Come out and be among those who today say they “played in Kingwood.”
- All teams
- Boys: 11th, 10th, 9th, 8th, 7th, 6th, 5th, 4th, 3rd
- $300.00-$375.00 entry fee
- Exposure Certified event
- Open to Boys’ 9U/3rd grade-17U/11th grade boys' teams.
- Unsigned seniors are welcome!
- Normal high school rules with stop clock on dead balls
- Excellent facilities
- The earliest possible games begin on Friday after 5 pm. Teams play 2 pool games before advancing the the championship brackets. All championship games are over by 5pm on Sunday.
- We will schedule your first game around your arrival time
- Awards for 1st and 2nd place team members in each division
- Entry fee: 9U-14U $300/Team; 15U-17U $375/Team
Planning NCAA Certification
This event is planning to be a NCAA certified event.
All teams participating at an NCAA certified event must register online prior to reporting to participate in the event. Failure to register and submit all required information will result in a team being denied participation in all NCAA certified events. Coaches are expected to keep their online rosters updated.
- Basketball Certification System (Roster Submission)
- Basketball Certification Policies and Procedures
All individuals who are involved in coaching activities at a NCAA certified event must renew their USA Basketball Coach License and be approved by the NCAA prior to participation in the event. This must be completed in order to sit on a bench at any NCAA certified event.
All event related questions should be directed to Bigfoot Hoops at email@example.com or call 713-524-3036.