Las Vegas Grand Opening
Bring all of your program’s teams for a weekend of strong competition and quality organization to Las Vegas. The tournament takes place during the live period for men's Division I coaches. All games will be played at the best facilities in Las Vegas. We will schedule your first game according to your arrival time into Las Vegas. All games will end by 5 pm on Sunday. In addition, if you are bringing two teams, we will schedule your pool play games so that you can make it to all of their games. This event will also allow the coaches and scouting services to get a look at the stars of 2019 and beyond. Whether you are a local team looking to have a great weekend of tournament action or a team looking to come to Las Vegas for a weekend of excellent basketball and good competition, this will be the place to be April 26-28. And like any Grand Opening in Las Vegas, we plan on making this tournament a truly spectacular event for your team. Come out and be seen at the Grand Opening April 26-28, 2019.
- All teams
- Boys: 11th, 10th, 9th, 8th, 7th, 6th, 5th, 4th, 3rd
- $375.00-$425.00 entry fee
- 3 Game guarantee
- Exposure Certified event
- Open to Boys’ 9U/3rd grade-17U/11th grade teams.
- Unsigned seniors are welcome!
- Normal high school rules with stop clock on dead balls
- Excellent facilities
- The earliest possible games begin after 6pm on Friday. Teams will have 2 pool play games before moving into bracket play. Championship games will be over by 4 pm on Sunday.
- We will schedule your first game around your arrival time
- Awards to 1st and 2nd place team members in each division
- Entry fees: 9U-14U $375/team; 15U-17U $425/team
Planning NCAA Certification
This event is planning to be a NCAA certified event.
All teams participating at an NCAA certified event must register online prior to reporting to participate in the event. Failure to register and submit all required information will result in a team being denied participation in all NCAA certified events. Coaches are expected to keep their online rosters updated.
- Basketball Certification System (Roster Submission)
- Basketball Certification Policies and Procedures
All individuals who are involved in coaching activities at a NCAA certified event must renew their USA Basketball Coach License and be approved by the NCAA prior to participation in the event. This must be completed in order to sit on a bench at any NCAA certified event.
All event related questions should be directed to Bigfoot Hoops at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 713-524-3036.