AZ Elite’s Spring Classic
This is a reminder to get your payment for the AZ Elite Spring Classic in by April 30. For those teams that have already submitted payment, thank you.
We look forward to seeing all of you in the Valley of the Sun in 4 weeks!
4/19/2019 12:15 PM
Thank you for registering for our tournament. We're looking forward to welcoming you to Phoenix!
If your team is in need of hotel rooms, there are a handful of hotels offering low rates. Just follow this link:AZ Elite Spring Classic Hotels.
Arizona Elite Girls Basketball Club, Inc.
Director of Basketball Operations
4/17/2019 3:03 PM
Welcome to the 2019 Spring Classic. All divisions open to all teams regardless of brand affiliation. Play against the best teams from Adidas, Nike, Under Armour, and more! PBR National scouting service, Baller TV live streaming and more! Entry fee - $795/team (Must be paid by 04/30/2019)
- All teams
- Girls: 11th, 10th, 9th, 8th, 7th
- D1/D2/D3 ability level(s)
- $795.00 entry fee
- 4 game guarantee
- Exposure Certified event
Welcome to the 22nd annual NCAA CERTIFIED Spring Classic. Games will start all three days at 8:00AM. Event location is the Phoenix Convention Center South Hall. Mandatory coaches-only check-in Thursday from 4:00PM - 8:00PM at location TBD shortly.
- All games held at the Phoenix Convention Center.
- Four (4) game guarantee.
- College and High School referees.
- Great hotel selection.
- Large on-site food court and 150+ restaurants within walking distance.
- Multiple certified trainers.
- 200+ colleges in attendance in 2018.
- Register your team on our site. (Registration button above. No rosters)
- Pay your team entry fee. (Payment button above)
- Book your hotels with this link. HOTEL LINK
- Register your team With the NCAA BBCS System- CLICK HERE
- Coaches get your NCAA Approval - CLICK HERE (Instructions below)
- Coaches get your USAB license CLICK HERE:
- Players get your NCAA Approval - CLICK HERE (Instructions below)
- Coaches should RENEW their existing USAB gold license and NOT obtain a new one. If the coach obtains a new license, then it will not auto-validate in the BBCS and will delay their access to the BBCS for 2019.
- Domestic Applicant Annual Fees: $58.00 – If registering before January 1, 2019. $68.00 – If registering in January, February, March, May or June. $125.00 – If registering in the months of April or July as these are high volume processing months. International: $77.00 – If registering before January 1, 2019. $87.00 – If registering in January, February, March, May or June. $142.00 –If registering in the months of April or July as these are high volume processing months.
- Coaches and athletes should RENEW their previously created BBCS account and NOT create a new account. This is done by logging in to their existing account and updating the information on their profile rather than selecting Register as a New User button.
PLAYERS - All players participating in NCAA-certified events must RENEW their athlete account from the previous year. If you haven't created one yet, then do so. A complete player profile is required BEFORE the athlete can be placed on a coach's bench or a team's roster for a NCAA certified event. To be eligible for NCAA certified events, each athlete MUST RENEW her license if applicable or register as a new user in the BBCS if not done prior. Confirm your registration by clicking the registration link in auto-generated email. Watch the educational video. No more sitting through the same video at every event. Enter school and team information. Accept/Reject invitations from team coach(es) This must be done in order to participate in any NCAA Sanctioned event (including this tournament). All players MUST have this done before the tournament deadline.
$795 (High School age teams, 15U/17U)
$595 (7th/8th grade division)
There are no tournament passes available.
PARKING: East garage is $12/day (no re-entry) or metered street parking.
Registration is currently open for the following divisions:
- 15U - Team Registration Fee ($795.00)
- 17U National (3-5 D1 Prospects) - Team Registration Fee ($795.00)
- 17U Regional (1-2 D1 Prospects) - Team Registration Fee ($795.00)
- 7th/8th Grade - 7th/8th Grade division. ($595.00), Team Registration Fee ($795.00)
- Silver Gauntlet 17U - Team Registration Fee ($795.00)
- Division II/Naia/DIII - $195.00
- Division 1 School - $395.00
To make a payment please visit the payments section of the event.
Verify that this event is NCAA certified by visiting certified basketball events and summer leagues on the NCAA website.
All teams participating at an NCAA certified event must register online prior to reporting to participate in the event. Failure to register and submit all required information will result in a team being denied participation in all NCAA certified events. Coaches are expected to keep their online rosters updated.
- Basketball Certification System (Roster Submission)
- Basketball Certification Policies and Procedures
All individuals who are involved in coaching activities at a NCAA certified event must renew their USA Basketball Coach License and be approved by the NCAA prior to participation in the event. This must be completed in order to sit on a bench at any NCAA certified event.
All event related questions should be directed to Gary Pedersen at email@example.com or call 480-332-9848.