2020 - I-5 Shootout
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: All registrations & payments must be received 7 days prior to the start of the event. HoopSource Grassroots presents one of the top tournament destinations in the region! Sponsor Hotels with discounted rates have been coordinated for all travel teams attending this tournament. As part of registration and as condition of acceptance to the tournament, we ask that all travel teams book their accommodations at either an existing Sponsor Hotel. For teams, players, and families needing to lock in their hotel location and rate, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org OR 1-888-723-2064
- All teams
- Boys & Girls: 8th, 7th, 6th, 5th, 4th, 3rd, 2nd, 1st, 14U, 13U, 12U, 11U, 10U, 9U, 8U, 7U
- Ability: Elite/Competitive/Developmental
- $260.00 entry fee
- 4 Game guarantee
- Exposure Certified event
* Each Team is provided 2 bracelets for coaches and 1 bracelet for a scorekeeper/timekeeper (3 Total). Individuals wearing bracelets do not have to pay admission.
* Hotels and Lodging please type in event name here: https://app.roomroster.com/hotels/search?association_id=615
POWERED BY COAST2COAST Preps & USA Basketball
* AN INDIVIDUAL PLAYER IS ONLY ALLOWED TO PLAY WITH ONE (1) SPECIFIED PROGRAM DURING AN EVENT!
* HOOPSOURCE EVENT DIRECTORS WILL HAVE THE FINAL SAY REGARDING ANY EJECTIONS, DISPUTES, OR RULINGS!
Jr. NBA Member
The Jr. NBA is the official youth basketball participation program of the NBA. The Jr. NBA includes a free, membership-based program for existing youth basketball leagues/organizations. The membership is to help encourage and support youth basketball participation at the grassroots level and improve the overall youth basketball experience for all participants. The Jr. NBA aims to develop a lifelong passion for the game of basketball in boys and girls ages 6-14 by teaching them the fundamentals of the sport while instilling core values including teamwork, respect and sportsmanship.
THE JR. NBA, NBA, AND NBA PROPERTIES DO NOT IN ANY WAY CONTROL OR OPERATE THE ACTIVITIES OF ANY JR. NBA LEAGUE OR TEAM.
All event related questions should be directed to HoopSource Basketball at email@example.com.