International Games California Select Grey
PLEASE REMEMBER THE INTERNATIONAL GAMES IS A 4 GAME GUARANTEE. YOUR TEAM WILL HAVE 4 GAMES AND POSSIBLY MORE.
PLEASE DOUBLE CHECK YOUR SCHEDULE.
WE WANT TO MAKE SURE WE DO NOT HAVE FORFEITS DUE TO TEAMS NOT PLAYING ALL OF THEIR GAMES.
I REPEAT...PLEASE DOUBLE CHECK YOUR SCHEDULES!!!
HAVE A BLESSED DAY!!
7/14/2019 9:24 AM
Coaches and Administrators,
The International Games are just a few days away and we cannot wait to host you and your teams. We need your help to make the tournament run smoothly. Please take the time to review the information below and relay it to your coaches, players and families.
- The Tournament Schedule (attached) is FINAL!
- Tournament Rules (attached).
- ADMISSION: General $10, Seniors $8, Children 6 and under FREE, NO WEEKEND PASS, ONLY 1 DAY PASS
- CHECK IN-DOORS WILL OPEN AN HOUR BEFORE YOUR FIRST GAME TO COMPLETE THIS PROCESS. IF YOUR ROSTER IS NOT COMPLETE YOU CANNOT PLAY YOUR GAME. All coaches must check-in on behalf of their teams BEFORE their first game with a PRINTED ROSTER (attached). ALL PARENTS NEED TO SIGN FOR THEIRCHILD!! No more than three coaches are allowed per team. EACH player will receive a free International Games shirt.
- Provide proof of age/grade for each player BEFORE they can play. (Examples are birth certificate, report card, school ID and passport) IF YOU DO NOT HAVE PROOF OF AGE/GRADE FOR A PLAYER THAN THEY CANNOT PLAY IN THE GAME. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!
- PARKING CHARGED at Play by Play. Parking fee $7 a day
- Please take a moment to review our attached 'Respect the Game' sportsmanship policies (attached).
- Vendors at gym include Sherman Promotions (clothing vendor), Papa Joes Tacos, Acai bowls and Kettle Corn
DO NOTmiss out on our annual Pizza Party Saturday night at 6:30pm. We provide pizza for players and coaches. Please RSVP at email@example.com with team name and amount of players/coaches by Friday at 6pm.
Have a blessed day,
7/10/2019 10:26 AM
This team isn't participating in any games or the schedule hasn't been posted yet. Please check back in the future for an update.
All event related questions should be directed to Jennie Harris at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 858-740-1025.