NTBA Beach Tip Off
3/16/2019 12:11 PM
3/16/2019 9:29 AM
3/16/2019 7:28 AM
3/16/2019 7:26 AM
3/15/2019 1:57 PM
Friday Everyone: $3 Saturday Adults: $12 Students: $10 (1st-12th Grade) Sunday Adults: $10 Students: $8 (1st-12th Grade) notes: 5 and under are free No weekend passes / only daily passes sold
- All teams
- Boys & Girls
- entry fee
- Exposure Certified event
If you play your first game at Carolina Forest Rec. Center, you can pick up your coaches passes and do your team check-in (showing copies of birth certificates and report card) there at Carolina Forest Rec. Center.
ALL other teams will check in and get coaches passes at J. Bryan Floyd Rec. Center (if you play at North Myrtle Beach Christian School or J. Bryan Floyd Rec. Center)..you will check in and get your coaches passes at J. Bryan Floyd Rec. Center ONLY.
National Sports ID recommeded for quick checkin. More info here.
TEAMS MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
1. Hardcopy Roster
2. Report Cards AND Birth Certificate for each player.
St. Patricks Day Parade & Festival - North Myrtle Beach has a festival on Sat 3/16. Be sure to leave in plenty of time as traffic will be heavy.
COACHES ARMBANDS- 3 per team. Pickup location above.
RULES/NOTES (please read through ALL carefully)
- The first/TOP team listed is the “home” team and will wear light color jerseys. (NTBA suggest both teams sit at the scorers table directly beside the official clock keeper to be proactive and communicate to make sure both teams have the same info
- Coaches Attire: please dress appropriately and look professional at all times as the tournament director may ask you to change in order to sit on the bench or the scorer’s table (no hats of any kind, no flip flops, no sweat pants; please wear a polo shirt or a “team t-shirt” along with pants or golf type shorts).
- Conduct: Coaches are responsible players, assistants & and their parents/fans
- You must wear your wristband in order to get into the gym or you will have to repay (Wristband MUST be worn on wrist for everyone – no wear else – no exceptions!!)
- Make sure you are up to date with all NTBA rules (not knowing is not an excuse)
- All players must meet the eligibility rules.
- NO COOLERS of any kind will be permitted in gym
- *Make sure you check back (especially on Friday) for any changes/updates to schedule
- Grace Period - teams must be ready to play at game time. If a team is not present at game time a 5 min grace period will be given. If a team is not ready to play or shown up within that 5 min. grace period the team present will be awarded a 25-0 forfeit win.
- Make sure to download the FREE app from NTBA for schedule updates and seeding for bracket play (search "NTBA" in your smart phone app store
All event related questions should be directed to NTBA at email@example.com or call 800-790-6822.