2020 - HoopSource Presidents' Day National TOC
Coaches & Participants -
HoopSource and portlandgear.com HALFOFF SALE where you can grab a piece of history. Limited sizes still available! Grab your size and represent the #1 tournament in the country (7 years running).Go cop this year's commemorative Hoodie and Tee! Jump directly to the page here:https://portlandgear.com/search?q=hoopsource*&type=product
Thank you for supporting the movement!!
Ryan & Dave
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: All registrations and payments must be received by February 1st for the National Presidents' Day TOC. Registration may close early due to capacity. The adidas President's Day running in its 18th year here in Portland (6th under new direction), has lineage in its past of 31 NBA lottery picks, 10,000 teams, 48 states, & highly touted media attention. Over the years we have worked hard to continue the tradition, and inspire new legacies with each year of the event. This tournament is a "must attend" basketball extravaganza year in and year out. We will be raising the bar this season. We are excited to be partnering with SLAM Magazine again this season, as well as numerous other syndicated media outlets such as Coast2Coast Preps, WCE25, and Basketball Prospects Report. Hosted in Portland, OR & Vancouver, WA, your program(s) will experience the greatness of the Pacific NW. For Hotel Information and more information on the "STAY-TO-PLAY" Policy on this event, please contact https://mmxreservations.com/fer/#/TCIHousing?pageCode=Hoopsource2020 or Aimee Roberts @ 801.949.5754. Thank you! This event will sellout EARLY. Last year we sold out with over 400 teams. Make sure to register your teams now so your spot is not taken. Please contact us with any questions. This tournament is rich in history and tradition. You will not be disappointed! See you on the court!
- All teams
- Boys & Girls: 8th, 7th, 6th, 5th, 4th, 3rd, 2nd, 1st
- Ability: Elite/Competitive/Developmental
- $475.00 entry fee
- 4 game guarantee
- Exposure Certified
* Each Team is provided 2 bracelets for coaches and 1 bracelet for a scorekeeper/timekeeper (3 Total). Individuals wearing bracelets do not have to pay admission. BRACELETS MUST BE WORN ON YOUR WRIST!* HOOPSOURCE EVENT DIRECTORS WILL HAVE THE FINAL SAY REGARDING ANY EJECTIONS, DISPUTES, OR RULINGS!
* ALL PARTICIPANT WAIVERS CAN BE SUBMITTED ON OUR WEBSITE.
* This tournament offers some of the most competitive HOTEL RATES for you travelling into town & a REMINDER THAT THIS EVENT IS A STAY TO PLAY EVENT: https://mmxreservations.com/fer/#/TCIHousing?pageCode=Hoopsource2020 or you can call @ 801.949.5754.
* Make sure to visit our homepage with offers for team dinners, entertainment sites, and things to do while in town in both the cities of Vancouver, WA and Portland, OR. Click these links: www.visitvancouverusa.com
* ALL AFFILIATION TEAMS WELCOME TO REGISTER, NOT EXCLUSIVE TO ADIDAS TEAMS!
NOTE: With the size of this tournament, we will be spanning across multiple facilities. This event will be one of the LARGEST events in the entire country. Games can potentially be played across multiple locations, this includes the Portland (OR) metropolitan area & Vancouver (WA). However, all games within one day will be played at the SAME location. Games will be played within 20 minutes of the Portland airport as a CENTRALIZED point. For Hotel Information and more information on the "STAY-TO-PLAY" Policy, please contact https://mmxreservations.com/fer/#/TCIHousing?pageCode=Hoopsource2020 or Aimee Roberts @ 801.949.5754! Thank you!
* Note: (First games can potentially be played at 8 am on Saturday morning)
Jr. NBA Member
The Jr. NBA is the official youth basketball participation program of the NBA. The Jr. NBA includes a free, membership-based program for existing youth basketball leagues/organizations. The membership is to help encourage and support youth basketball participation at the grassroots level and improve the overall youth basketball experience for all participants. The Jr. NBA aims to develop a lifelong passion for the game of basketball in boys and girls ages 6-14 by teaching them the fundamentals of the sport while instilling core values including teamwork, respect and sportsmanship.
THE JR. NBA, NBA, AND NBA PROPERTIES DO NOT IN ANY WAY CONTROL OR OPERATE THE ACTIVITIES OF ANY JR. NBA LEAGUE OR TEAM.
All event related questions should be directed to HoopSource Basketball at firstname.lastname@example.org.