Thank you all again for an amazing day 1!
Couple quick updates/reminders:
1) For those of you who asked for more information about our special guest family from yesterday check out this great story from the Columbian: https://www.columbian.com/
2) Today is single elimination! Coaches please read the brackets by clicking your division and clicking schedule and your division and relay to your families, yesterday a ton of families where asking where to go and we do not have everyone's info to share with them.
3) Thank you to all who have participated in the Raffle! Reminder $5 raffle tickets to help out with youth sports scholarships.
Winner will receive: Portland Trailblazers whole team signed ball from last year. 4 pre season tix, and a special event at the game!
Let's have a great day!!!!
8/4/2019 10:31 AM
We are finally up! Sorry we had a couple teams need to drop out and it took forever to resolve.
Please visit this link:https://basketball.exposureevents.com/127164/hoopfever-3v3/divisions
Click the championship bracket button under your division.
Not sure of your division. You can find your first game and division here:
Let's have a great second day!
8/3/2019 9:02 PM
Thank you for what has been a great start to Saturday!
Couple quick updates and reminder:
1) We cannot finalize tomorrow until today is done. We are starting to work on now but please be patient. We will update everyone as soon as we can with Sunday's game at this link:https://basketball.exposureevents.com/127164/hoopfever-3v3/teams
2) Blazers Raffle. $5.00 per entry, you can get in at the tent by Les Schwab Court.
Winners will get: A signed team Blazer Basketball from the team. 4 Pre Season Tickets and a special game day event.
We will be drawing the winner on Monday!
More details to come.
8/3/2019 3:32 PM
Couple last updates/reminders!
1) We cannot make any additional changes to Saturday's schedule. It is at a point with special requests that there is no other changes we can make.
2) We will be holding a raffle to benefit local youth sports scholarships over the weekend. The winner will get a signed Blazers Basketball from this years Blazer's team, 4 tickets to a Blazers Pre Season Game and a special event at the game. Which could be early entry, shooting a free throw on the court etc. $5 per raffle ticket available at the center hydration area.
3) Corwin court is Blazers Court. Sorry about the confusion they partnered on helping with the tourney.
4) Important reminder there will be multiple special guests at 1:15PM Saturday at Main court.
5) There will be BBQ for sale, along with drinks and snacks!
6) Sunday if there is time permitting we will have a 3 point shoot out as well!
Let's have a great weekend and please remember to bring chairs!
8/2/2019 6:56 PM
HoopFever Starts tomorrow, please see the below updates/reminders:
1) Please keep an eye on the schedule as we had a few teams need to move their bracket and we are working on that now.
It will be updated here:https://basketball.exposureevents.com/127164/hoopfever-3v3/teams
2) The rules will be in a binder at each court but here is a link to them:
3) At 1:15PM we will be hosting some special guests on Les Schwab Court! Please make sure to be there if you can.
4) Bring chairs! There is no where to sit on site!
5) Location and Parking: We are utilizing the main Skyview Parking lot on the South West Side of campus. You can find the address on the website or by downloading the exposure events app and searching HoopFever!
6) We will get Sunday's schedule up as quickly as possible, please do not ping us asking as it just slows us way down:)
7) We will be having a BBQ food vendor onsite along with a Hydration and Snack station where you can buy snacks and drinks!
More info to come later!
8/2/2019 11:50 AM
The schedule is up!
There were a ton of special requests so if yours did not get met please let us know and we will try to adjust.
More details will come out tomorrow and more on Friday.
Please use the below link to find your team (s) and please check again Friday night in the event there are any adjustments.
Sunday's game play will be based upon Saturday's game play so the schedule will update Saturday evening for Sunday.
Let's have a great Weekend!
7/31/2019 10:06 PM
Registration closes tonight and then we will begin to work on getting schedules out.
We will also be sending out the rules and additional information as we get closer to the event.
Have a great Tuesday!
7/30/2019 8:40 AM
Come play 3v3 Outside at Skyview High School! This event will benefit Kindness 911 a local charity that partners with local law enforcement to bring special events for families in need! Divisional winners will receive medals! Saturday will be pool play with Sunday being single elimination championship brackets! This is an event not to be missed! PLEASE REGISTER FOR THE GRADE YOUR PLAYERS ARE GOING INTO FOR YOUTH/HIGH SCHOOL DIVISIONS
- All teams
- Boys & Girls: 12th, 11th, 10th, 9th, 8th, 7th, 6th, 5th, 4th, 3rd, 2nd
- Adult: Men & Women
- $125.00 entry fee
- 3 Game guarantee
Boys and Girls Brackets 2nd-Varsity will be available as well as Adult Brackets.
Grab your squad and get in!
Hosted by Skyview High School
Powered by FLAMES Basketball
Max 4 players per team. Must have 3 players to start.
PLEASE REGISTER FOR THE GRADE YOUR PLAYERS ARE GOING INTO FOR THE NEXT YEAR.
YOUTH/HIGH SCHOOL DIVISIONS
Jr. NBA Member
The Jr. NBA is the official youth basketball participation program of the NBA. The Jr. NBA includes a free, membership-based program for existing youth basketball leagues/organizations. The membership is to help encourage and support youth basketball participation at the grassroots level and improve the overall youth basketball experience for all participants. The Jr. NBA aims to develop a lifelong passion for the game of basketball in boys and girls ages 6-14 by teaching them the fundamentals of the sport while instilling core values including teamwork, respect and sportsmanship.
THE JR. NBA, NBA, AND NBA PROPERTIES DO NOT IN ANY WAY CONTROL OR OPERATE THE ACTIVITIES OF ANY JR. NBA LEAGUE OR TEAM.
All event related questions should be directed to Brandon Richardson at email@example.com.