NTBA Khalil McBryde Memorial Tournament
April 13-14, 2019 Dunn, North Carolina
- All teams
- entry fee
- Exposure Certified event
RULES/NOTES (please read through ALL carefully)
- The first/TOP team listed is the “home” team and will wear light color jerseys. (NTBA suggest both teams sit at the scorers table directly beside the official clock keeper to be proactive and communicate to make sure both teams have the same info
- Game Ball: The game officials will choose the best ball between the two teams to use for the game ball. Please have a NFHS certified basketball.
- Coaches Attire: please dress appropriately and look professional at all times as the tournament director may ask you to change in order to sit on the bench or the scorer’s table
- Conduct: Coaches are responsible players, assistants & and their parents/fans
- You must wear your wristband in order to get into the gym or you will have to repay (Wristband MUST be worn on wrist ONLY for everyone)
- Make sure you are up to date with all NTBA rules (not knowing is not an excuse)
- All players must meet the eligibility rules.
- NO COOLERS of any kind will be permitted in gym
- *Make sure you check back (especially on Friday) for any changes/updates to schedule
- Grace Period - teams must be ready to play at game time. If a team is not present at game time a 5 min grace period will be given. If a team is not ready to play or shown up within that 5 min. grace period the team present will be awarded a 25-0 forfeit win.
- Make sure to download the FREE app from NTBA for the schedule, updates, and seeding for bracket play (search "NTBA" in your smart phone app store)
In place of bringing copies of birth certificates and report cards for all players to every tournament...you can get your players verified online instead through NSID. No paperwork is needed at the tournament if all your players are verified through NSID.
This is highly recommended.
To get started with NSID..CLICK HERE!
All event related questions should be directed to NTBA at email@example.com or call 800-790-6822.