The following reports can be viewed, printed or downloaded.
3rd/4th Boys White Division
5/19/2019 5:32 PM
5th Boys Red Division
5/19/2019 6:32 PM
Tournament Series Rules
HS Rules Apply
Un-sportsmanlike Conduct will not be tolerated
• 20 Minute Running Clock, Last 2 minutes of each half is stop clock
Mercy Rule (If there is a 20 point lead in the last 2 minutes of the second half, the clock WILL run)
• 5 minute warm-up with 4 minute Half Time
• 10 second backcourt
• On ball 5 second count while dribbling is in affect (Front court only) Girls also
• Time Outs: 2 Full timeouts per Half use them or lose them.
• Each team will be given 1 Full timeout during overtime
• Overtime period 2 minutes stopped clock. 1st and 2nd overtimes will be 1 minute stopped clock. 3rd overtime will be sudden death. First point scored.
1. A player is disqualified on the 5th personal foul
2. Technical fouls count as a personal foul and a team foul.
3. 2 technical fouls on any individual player or coach will result in an ejection from the game
4. 2 ejections in the tournament will result in removal from the remainder of the tournament
5. Teams will shoot 1 & 1 on the 7th team foul of the half and 2 shots on the 10th team foul of the half
• All players may enter the lane when the ball is released.
• 6 players in the lane plus the shooter below the top of the key.
In case of a tie the following format will be used:
1-Head to Head
2-Point Differential with a maximum of 15 points - Ex: Team A wins 45-21 but their point differential will be +15
3-Total points allowed
Coaches are responsible for listing players on the official score sheet/book (home team) 10 minutes prior to start of game.
Home team (top of bracket or first team in pool) will wear light jerseys. Visiting team will wear dark jerseys. If correct uniform not available pinney’s will be worn and is the responsibility of the team without correct uniform.
5/17/2019 6:17 PM
All event related questions should be directed to Alfonso Joo at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 650-267-3678.
YOUTH BASKETBALL EVENT, TOURNAMENT AND LEAGUE DIRECTORY Market your event by submitting it to our directory. Submit Event