2019: HoopSource YOUTH Fall League (1st Grade - 8th Grade) * Sunday Games
James is currently conscious and breathing on his own. He has facial fractures, broken ribs, broken wrist, and had to have surgery to repair an aorta that caused internal bleeding. He will remain at OHSU for the time being and there's no estimated release date. James is in great spirits, but he will now need his community more than ever. James competed in numerous HoopSource events, as well as Football & Track in the South Salem area.
The current fund-raiser is close to its goal, please help us in supporting James. PLEASE SEE THE GOFUNDME LINK BELOW FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO DONATE (Memorial Service & Medical Needs):
10/10/2019 11:03 AM
Youth: (HoopSource Fall League) - SUNDAY GAMES: FULL SEASON (12 GAMES!) - Plus Playoffs for Qualifying Teams!
- All teams
- Boys & Girls: 8th, 7th, 6th, 5th, 4th, 3rd, 2nd, 1st
- D1/D2/D3 ability level(s)
- $749.00 entry fee
- 12 Game guarantee
- Exposure Certified event
* DROP-IN REGISTRATION --- CLICK HERE *
* Admissions will be charged at this event *
YOUTH FALL LEAGUE BREAKDOWN - (SUNDAY GAMES)
- League Dates: September 22nd - October 27th (6 Straight Weeks of Play - 12 Games)
- 3 Divisions / Skill Levels: D1 (Elite), D2 (Competitive), D3 (Novice)
- Ultimate Parity within each Grade/Age Level
- Youth Levels: 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, & 8th Grades (SUNDAY GAMES!)
- League will host both BOYS & GIRLS teams
- 6 Weekends, 2 Games per Weekend = 12 Game Guarantee
- Eastside & Westside Gym/Facility locations for easy travel
- Registration is based off of the 2019-2020 School Year
- Each Weekend, your two games will be played at the same gym location
- Team "Drop-Ins" welcome if you cannot make the full league season
- Weekly Standings & Schedules updated online
To register for this event visit the official website.
USA Youth Development Certified
Verify that this organization is USA Youth Development certified by visiting the organization lookup on the USA Basketball site.
The USA Basketball Licensing and Accreditation programs set national standards for coaches, administrators and organizations as they strive to become their best. These initiatives aim to enhance enjoyment, participation and development in the game through coach education and training. Make a commitment to the values of fun and safety by imparting the USA Basketball curriculum and guidelines.
Jr. NBA Member
The Jr. NBA is the official youth basketball participation program of the NBA. The Jr. NBA includes a free, membership-based program for existing youth basketball leagues/organizations. The membership is to help encourage and support youth basketball participation at the grassroots level and improve the overall youth basketball experience for all participants. The Jr. NBA aims to develop a lifelong passion for the game of basketball in boys and girls ages 6-14 by teaching them the fundamentals of the sport while instilling core values including teamwork, respect and sportsmanship.
THE JR. NBA, NBA, AND NBA PROPERTIES DO NOT IN ANY WAY CONTROL OR OPERATE THE ACTIVITIES OF ANY JR. NBA LEAGUE OR TEAM.
All event related questions should be directed to HoopSource Basketball at email@example.com or call 503.512.9197.