Kelso's Jan Slam 2020
- All teams
- Boys & Girls
- D1/D2/D3 ability level(s)
- $240.00 entry fee
- 4 Game guarantee
Kelso's Jan Slam hosts teams from all over Oregon and Washington on 8 courts in one location with 99+ teams and is our largest event of the year. Various levels of play offered from Elite - Developmental (D1,D2,D3)
Daily Admission $5 Adults, $4 Seniors, $4 Students, 5-Under Free.
*A block of hotel rooms have been set up at the Kelso Red Lion for $102 that includes 4 breakfast tickets. Mention "Kelso Jan Slam" at time of reservations 360-636-4400 ext. 0
The entry fee is $240 per team. Each team will be guaranteed 4 games.
Registration is currently open for the following divisions:
- 8th Grade Boy's - Team Fee ($240.00)
- 8th Grade Girls - Team Fee ($240.00)
- 7th Grade Boys - Team Fee ($240.00)
- 7th Grade Girls - Team Fee ($240.00)
- 6th Grade Boys - Team Fee ($240.00)
- 6th Grade Girls - Team Fee ($240.00)
- 5th Grade Boys - Team Fee ($240.00)
- 5th Grade Girls - Team Fee ($240.00)
- 4th Grade Boys - Team Fee ($240.00)
- 4th Grade Girls - Team Fee ($240.00)
- 3rd Grade Boys - Team Fee ($240.00)
To make a payment please visit the payments section of the event.
Jr. NBA Member
The Jr. NBA is the official youth basketball participation program of the NBA. The Jr. NBA includes a free, membership-based program for existing youth basketball leagues/organizations. The membership is to help encourage and support youth basketball participation at the grassroots level and improve the overall youth basketball experience for all participants. The Jr. NBA aims to develop a lifelong passion for the game of basketball in boys and girls ages 6-14 by teaching them the fundamentals of the sport while instilling core values including teamwork, respect and sportsmanship.
THE JR. NBA, NBA, AND NBA PROPERTIES DO NOT IN ANY WAY CONTROL OR OPERATE THE ACTIVITIES OF ANY JR. NBA LEAGUE OR TEAM.
- Nov 24, 2012 - Nov 25, 2012 - Kelso, Washington
All event related questions should be directed to Jon Webb at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 360-261-9400.