Mid State Fall Slam
- All teams
- entry fee
REFUND POLICY: After Tournament Schedules are in place, no refunds are issued.
•CODE OF CONDUCT: Any Player that is ejected or removed from a game will be suspended for the rest of the Tournament.
•Once Brackets/Schedules have been posted: (PLEASE CHECK BACK DAILY FOR ANY UPDATES); Brackets/Schedules are posted By Thursday of each event.
•All monies, including discounts, must be PAID BEFORE the Tournament in order to get the Team Discount
TWO coach passes per team (no exceptions)
Pool Play ties will be determined by the following
1. Head to head competition
2. 15 point max point system.
3. Differential (Teams In Tie)
4. Differential All Teams
5. Total Points Allowed
Each coach or player will be allowed two technical fouls per game. After a second technical foul, players/coach will be ejected from the game. After the first technical foul, the coach must remain seated for the duration of the game.
Any player or coach receiving an ejection during our tournament is subject to dismissal from the tournament without refund. A player will no longer be able to play or sit on the bench with the team. Coaching from the stands will not be allowed. All above subject to the discretion of Site Director.
All protest of opposing team must be done prior to the start of the scheduled game, the tournament will charge a protest fee of $100 to acquire all documents. No protest of a team will be allowed after a game has been played.
Each player will foul out after (5) five fouls.
Rosters and Proof of Age and Grade
Please travel with birth certificates for all players and report card for proof of grade and age.
All Girls - 28.5 basketball
Boys 1st Grade through 6th Grade - 28.5 basketball
Boys 7th Grade and older - 29.5 basketball
GRADE BASED DIVISIONS
Tournament Rule & Regulations: PLEASE TRAVEL WITH REPORT CARDS!!!! Grade based on current school year as of Sept. 1st and cannot turn age greater prior to Sept. 1st
1. The first team listed is the home team and the home team will wear white (or lighter color jersey). HOME (BOOKS) AWAY (CLOCK, if one is not provided)
2. 3-minute warm-ups – Time permitting - Clock starts immediately.
3. Games will be played as scheduled. FORFEIT WILL BE BASED ON SITE DIRECTOR APPROVAL’ Teams should arrive at least 30 minutes before game time.
4. Players must compete in their own grade classification, with the exception that players in a lower grade may participate in an older division (in the same organization).
5. A player may only play on a team when they are placed on the roster. At the discretion of the tournament director, some age brackets may be combined based on team registrations or level of play.
6. Coaches must check in at the registration table. A maximum of 2 coaches will be allowed free admission. PLEASE HAVE ROSTERS.
7. Not financially responsible for forfeits, lost or stolen items.
8. Running Clock: Clock will run with a 20pt lead; score must be below 10 pts for the stoppage. No pressing with a running clock.
9. Length of Game: Two 12 minute halves (2-6TH) 14-minute halves (7-HS)
10. Timeouts: 2 FULL/2 30 Second per game, to be used in either half of the game. One additional timeout for the overtime period.
11. 2 minute overtime will be played with the clock stopping on dead balls. 2nd overtime will be first basket or two free throws
All event related questions should be directed to Brian Cousin at Brian@mid-statemagic.com or call 336-270-9393.