5P Sports: Girls AAU State Championship
5P Sports proudly presents the Girls AAU STATES CHAMPIONSHIP in Fort Mill, South Carolina! September 26-27, Open to Girls Grades 4-11. $250 Entry fee. 3+ Game Guarantee! COVID-19 Protocol in Place. MUST HAVE AAU CARDS!
- All teams
- Girls: 11th, 10th, 9th, 8th, 7th, 6th, 5th, 4th
- Ability: Elite/Competitive
- $250.00 entry fee
- 3 Game guarantee
Coaches, Players , and Parents:
We would like to take this opportunity to welcome you to the 5P SPORTS: GIRLS AAU STATES CHAMPIONSHIP! Here is some information that will help make you trip more enjoyable.
1. REGISTRATION: All Coaches must check in at the location of your 1st Game. Coaches passes will be given to each coach on the approved rosters we will have a limit of 3 passes for each team. No coaches pass will be issued at any other gym.
Registration: AGAIN, Coaches MUST PICK UP THERE PACKAGES AT THE GYM OF FIRST GAME . PLEASE DO NOT SHOW UP AT THE GYM WITH OUT YOUR CREDENTIALS. YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO PLAY!!!
2. ROSTER: We will issue preprinted score sheets for your convenience. After the roster is turned in. No additions can be made to the roster.
3. GAME BALLS: The HOME TEAM will provide game balls for game play only. You may bring your own balls to warm up with.
4. SCHEDULE - Schedule will be posted on the USSSANC App, please download the app and follow your team. website. Please do not call about the schedule. We will email you once it is completed.
5. Championship Brackets: TBD
AWARDS: Trophies will be issued for Gold and Silver Bracket Champions and Runners up
6. Coach’s Attire: Coaches must wear either a Coaches shirt with a collar or Team t-shirt with team name on it. Shorts are acceptable. NO FLIP FLOPS.
7. GAME TIME is GAME TIME ... Please arrive 15 minutes Prior to the start of your game.
Greg Williams 336.430.9689
ROSTERS: Must be added to Exposure.
Saturday - $20.00
Sunday - $20.00
Children Under 6 Free
Coaches will be given Three wrist bands at registration. Coaches names must be on the approved roster. Credentials can only be picked up at Gym of First Game.
7th – HS - 16 minute halves - Clock stops , Clock stops on the whistle, 5 timeouts - 3 full ( 1 minute), 2- 30 second
1st -6th - 12 minute halves - Clock stops on the whistle, 5 timeouts - 3 full ( 1 minute), 2- 30 second
Elementary (1st- 5th) - 12-minute quarters - Clock stops, 1 and 1 on 7 fouls ,4-time outs
NFHS Basketball rules are in affect
• Teams must provide their own warm up balls
• Home team wears light colored uniforms (bottom)
• Visitor team wears dark colored uniforms (top)
• Home team sits to the left of scorer’s table
• Visitor teams sits to the right of scorer’s table
• Each team will warm up on the end opposite its bench
• Twenty (20) point second half mercy rule
• Two man referee crews
• Players foul out of the game on their 5th foul
• Clock stops on dead balls.
All Divisions 1) If two teams are tied, the tiebreaker is decided by head-to- head competition. 2) If more than two teams are tied, the tiebreaker is decided by the point differentials of only the teams involved (15-point cap per game). The highest number receives the higher seed and the second highest will receive the next lower seed, etc. 3) If more than two are tied after using the above tiebreaker formula, the point differential of the teams not involved in the tie are added and recalculated (15-point cap per game).
Registration is currently open for the following divisions:
- Girls 10U - 5P Sports : Team Registration Fee ($250.00)
- Girls 11U - 5P Sports : Team Registration Fee ($250.00)
- Girls 12U - 5P Sports : Team Registration Fee ($250.00)
- Girls 13U - 5P Sports : Team Registration Fee ($250.00)
- Girls 14U - 5P Sports : Team Registration Fee ($250.00)
- Girls 15U - 5P Sports : Team Registration Fee ($250.00)
- Girls 16U - 5P Sports : Team Registration Fee ($250.00)
- Girls 17U - 5P Sports : Team Registration Fee ($250.00)
- Girls 8U - 5P Sports : Team Registration Fee ($250.00)
- Girls 9U - 5P Sports : Team Registration Fee ($250.00)
To make a payment please visit the payments section of the event.
All event related questions should be directed to Greg Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 336.430.9689.