Black Diamond Showcase
Please clear your cache snd double check your schedules.
It is your responsibility to make sure you know the schedule and convey it to your parents, players, and coaches.
2/19/2020 5:52 PM
Bottom Team is Away
We will have staff at the scores table to run the clock .-Home team must provide a Scorekeeper at the scores table. If they do not provide one away team will be offered the opportunity to have an offical score keeper. If neither team provides a scorekeeper any descrpacny will go solely based on what the clock keeper has.
Sunday Bracket Play Higher Seed is Home Lower Seed is Away.
2/19/2020 2:56 PM
This is not extended to wifes, husband, girlfriends, scorekeepers, trainers, statiticians, therapist, camera crew, photigraphers, or any other general support staff you may have.
Coaches who actually Coach on the bench!!
2/19/2020 3:05 AM
Daily admission requirememnts
Adults $10.00 Children
Ages 6-12 $5.00
2/19/2020 3:02 AM
** If you have games at the facility you have 3 parking lots to choose from. DO NOT PARK ON ANY PORTION OF THE LOOP. VIOLATORS WILL BE TOWED AT THEIR OWN EXPENSE.Please refrain from wondering and using areas on the school grounds that are not directly related to the gymnasium including playgrounds, outside courts, and picnic areas. keep all activity in the gym.
Bible Based Fellowship/ Plato Academy
**If you have games at the facility please park close to the Plato building. This is where the gym is located. Please refrain from wondering and using areas on the church grounds that are not directly related to the gymnasium.
SLAM - Tamps
** Please do not park on the row closes to the exterior of the building. It is reserved for staff and first responders.Please refrain from wondering and using areas on the school grounds that are not directly related to the gymnasium.
2/19/2020 3:00 AM
Please make sure your roster is linked with your team prior to the deadline Thursday at 10pm. The fastest way to do so if you haven't done it through our website is to find your team on the schedule. Click on them and claim them. Create a coaches account and upload participants. If your player is flagged by the system then that more than likely means they are to old for that division.
If you believe that is an error please send all eligibility determination request to Coach Davis at email@example.com.
Team books are required to be on hand in the event of a paid coaches challenge.
Documenst include childs picture copy of report card from this school year and a birth certificate.
We want everyone to enjoy the weekend and look forward to seeing some great competion.
2/19/2020 2:49 AM
2/19/2020 2:41 AM
- “Be at your court 30 minutes ahead of schedule”
- We will start games ahead of schedule within a 30 minute window of game time if your court is ahead of schedule.
***** RULES *****
- Standard High School Rules
- 12-minute Halves- Clock Stops for All Timeouts & FT (3rd-6thGrade)
- 14 minute Halves- Clock Stops for All Timeouts & FT (7th & 8th Grade)
- 16 minutes Halves- Clock Stops for All Timeouts & FT (9th-12thGrade)
- 1st Overtime Standard 1 min
- 2nd Overtime Sudden Death 1st to score wins untimed
- 2-minute Half Time
- 3 Total Full timeout per game
- 7 team fouls per half per team (1&1)
- Players and Coaches are allotted 3 total technical fouls for the tournament – anyone who receives a 4thtechnical will be ineligible to participate for the remainder of the tournament. 2 technical fouls in one game will result in being thrown out for the remainder of that game.
- Double Bonus 10 team fouls per half per team (2 shots)
- 5 Personal Fouls (Disqualified)
- 20 Points down initiates a running clock (10 points differential will stop the clock again)
Team with 25 point lead cannot press and cannot initiate defense above half court.
2/19/2020 2:35 AM
Come check out a great early tournament to get ready for the 2020 competitive year. 3 Game Guarantee Top Team Home Bottom Team Away 125.00 Per Team Awards 1st & 2nd Place Deadline Feb 15, 2020 Late Registration $150.00 up to Feb 16,- 17 2020
- All teams
- Boys & Girls
- Ability: Elite/Competitive/Developmental
- $125.00-$150.00 entry fee
- 3 Game guarantee
All event related questions should be directed to Coach Davis at Director@impressmebasketball.com or call 813-766-7872.