Nat'l Tune Up II **We are playing**
7/1/2020 9:10 PM
Here is the rule on Coaches Bands...
Coaches we give you 2 bands per team.
This does not extend to your wife, husband, girlfriends, scorekeepers, trainers, statisticians, therapist, camera crew, photographers, or any other general support staff you may have. They are required to pay admissions. Just as we are required to pay the facility, referees, awards, scheduling, etc cost to host the event.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
7/1/2020 9:08 PM
If you have already submitted a form in a previous event you do not need to submit another one this season.
7/1/2020 9:05 PM
COACHES PLEASE DO YOUR PART AND INFORM YOUR PARENTS AND PLAYERS. PLEASE ALSO ADVISE THEM ONLY TO ATTEND THEIR OWN GAMES. WE ALSO ASK THAT ORGANIZATIONS WITH MULTIPLE TEAMS REFRAIN FROM ENTERING THE GYM WHEN THEY ARE NOT PLAYING IN AN EFFORT TO SUPPORT THE OTHER TEAMS. WE ARE MAKING THIS REQUEST IN AN EFFORT TO KEEP CONTACT LOW.
7/1/2020 9:03 PM
***** STANDARD STYLE GAME RULES MODIFIED FOR COVID-19 GUIDLEINES*****
Scheduling Division Blocks
Games will be scheduled on each court for one Division and or Pool at a time. Teams & Spectators participating during this block should be the only ones in the gym during that allotted time. Coaches because of this scheduling format scheduling request will be difficult to accommodate. In addition, because of this scheduling format,teams WILL play back to backs (TO MINIMIZE TIME IN THE GYM)
- Standard High School Rules
- 20 min Halves - Running Clock Stops last 2 min of the game within 10 points. (9th Grade & Below All Girls)
- 22 min Halves - Running Clock Stops last 2 min of the game within 10 points. (10th Grade & Up)
- 1st Overtime Standard 1 min
- 2nd Overtime Sudden Death 1st to score wins untimed
- 2-minute Half Time
- 2- 30 second Time Out Per Half (NO ROLL OVERS)
- 7 team fouls per half per team (1&1)
- Players and Coaches are allotted 3 total technical fouls for the tournament – anyone who receives a 4thtechnical will be ineligible to participate for the remainder of the tournament. 2 technical fouls in one game will result in being thrown out for the remainder of that game.
- Double Bonus 10 team fouls per half per team (2 shots)
- 5 Personal Fouls (Disqualified)
Team with 25 point lead cannot press and cannot initiate defense above half court.
7/1/2020 9:01 PM
- It is hot outside and the next set of parents would like to get in and get seated as quickly as possible just like you.
- Your cooperation helps the staff maintain the schedule. If we do not get you out in a timely manner so that we can properly clean prior to the next game, it gets us behind schedule, which prolongs your day and ours.
- Coaches - please make sure you let your parents know we need them to exit quickly. If we get more than 10 minutes behind, referees will begin to cut 2-minutes off each half to get the games back on schedule, and/or cut down warm-up time.
7/1/2020 9:00 PM
The team ranked 1st and 2nd at the end of the round robin will receive awards.
Coaches, Players, and Fans make sure you look at the tiebreakers in the standings to clearly understand how the system ranks each team.
7/1/2020 8:56 PM
- We are using block formatting. Many teams will play back to back.
- We have limited flexibility as gym time is already at maximum capacity
- Games Start as early as 4pm on Friday and 7:30am on Saturday & Sunday.
- It is virtually impossible to Coach multiple teams. We will try but can not assure you that they will not have scheduling conflicts.
- Some teams play a game a day. Some teams may play 2 on Saturday and 1 on Sunday. Other teams may play 1 on Saturday and 2 on Sunday.
7/1/2020 8:50 PM
7/1/2020 8:46 PM
DUE TO COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS THIS EVENT WILL NOT BE HELD AT THE UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH FLORIDA. IT WILL BE HELD WITH LIMITED DIVISIONS OVER TWO WEEKENDS TO ADHERE TO IMPRESSME, & STATE GUIDELINES TO RETURN TO PLAY AS SAFELY AS POSSIBLE, Battle against teams from all over 3 Game Guarantee FIGHT TO THE FINISH for the right to be crowned the STATE CHAMPIONS AWARDS 1ST & 2ND $ 175.00 Per Team Deadline Jun 21st. There is no multi team or out of town discount for this event due to additional requirements for COVID-19.
- All teams
- Boys & Girls
- Ability: Elite/Competitive/Developmental
- $175.00 entry fee
- 3 Game guarantee
DUE TO COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS THIS EVENT WILL NOT BE HELD AT THE UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH FLORIDA. IT WILL BE HELD WITH LIMITED DIVISIONS OVER TWO WEEKENDS TO ADHERE TO IMPRESSME, & STATE GUIDELINES TO RETURN TO PLAY AS SAFELY AS POSSIBLE,
Battle against teams from all over 3 Game Guarantee FIGHT TO THE FINISH for the right to be crowned the STATE CHAMPIONS
AWARDS 1ST & 2ND
$ 175.00 Per Team
Deadline Jun 30th.
There is no multi team or out of town discount for this event due to additional requirements for COVID-19.
All event related questions should be directed to Coach Davis at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 813-766-7872.