Holiday Hoopfest 9
Pool A: 2 pool play games with one consolation or championship
Pool B: 3 pool play games, best record wins
Pool C/D: 2 pool play games, with one consolation or championship
Pool E: 2 pool play games, with bracket play (possibility of 4 games)
Pool F: 3 pool play games, best record wins
Pool AA: 1 crossover game that doesn't count, 2 pool games for standings
Pool BB: 1 crossover game that doesn't count, 2 pool games for standings
Pool CC: 2 pool games with best record winning and a crossover that doesnt count
Pool DD: 2 pool games with best record winning and a crossover that doesnt count
- There will be a daily admission of $4 a day for all spectators over 10 years old OR a weekend pass for $5 which is a wristband that MUST be worn on the wrist the two days.
- The gym does not open more than 15-minutes early before the first game of the day each day. This is FIRM so please let your parents know to avoid unecessary conflict.
- For all other games, teams must be at the gym 30-minutes before the game time as all games will stat up to 15-minutes ahead of schedule without coaches approval, starting more than 15-minutes early requires both coaches’ agreement.
- Teams MUST bring their own first aid supplies, we will not have access to first aid or even ice at every site so coaches need to be prepared with all of it for their team.
12/15/2019 4:45 PM
- All teams
- Boys & Girls: 6th, 5th, 4th, 3rd
- Ability: Elite/Competitive/Developmental
- entry fee
- Exposure Certified event
Event for seeding for the Pinnacle Hoops Travel League
Registration will be closed after Wednesday, December 18, 2019 (EST).
Registration is currently open for the following divisions:
To make a payment please visit the payments section of the event.
All event related questions should be directed to Tony Lindsey at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 6072228462.