Holiday Hoopla 5
Please make sure you see the app for changes to Saturday, they have been up for a while but in case some people did not look you need to. Games originally scheduled for All Saints are at Jennie F. Snapp with times chanegd.
12/26/2019 11:27 PM
Pool A:3 pool play games, best record wins
Pool B/C: 2 pool play games, with one consolation
Pool D: 3 pool play games, best record wins
- There will be a daily admission of $4 a day for all spectators over 10 years old OR a weekend pass for $5 which is a wristband that MUST be worn on the wrist the two days.
- The gym does not open more than 15-minutes early before the first game of the day each day. This is FIRM so please let your parents know to avoid unecessary conflict.
- For all other games, teams must be at the gym 30-minutes before the game time as all games will stat up to 15-minutes ahead of schedule without coaches approval, starting more than 15-minutes early requires both coaches’ agreement.
- Teams MUST bring their own first aid supplies, we will not have access to first aid or even ice at every site so coaches need to be prepared with all of it for their team.
12/16/2019 10:43 PM
- All teams
- Boys & Girls: 6th, 5th, 4th, 3rd
- Ability: Elite/Competitive/Developmental
- entry fee
- Exposure Certified event
Event for seeding for the Pinnacle Hoops Travel League
All event related questions should be directed to Tony Lindsey at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 6072228462.