West Coast Spring Showcase NCAA Viewing
Welcome to the 2020 West Coast Spring Classic. Divisions open to all teams regardless of brand affiliation. This event will be loaded with College Coaches, media and scouting services.
- All teams
- Girls: 12th, 11th, 10th, 9th, 8th
- Ability: Elite/Competitive/Developmental
- $425.00 entry fee
- 4 Game guarantee
14U, 15U, 16U, 17U
Platinum, Gold, Silver & Bronze
Only 16 teams in each division
Link to general information for Coaches.
- Coaches should RENEW their existing USAB gold license and NOT obtain a new one. If the coach obtains a new license, then it will not auto-validate in the BBCS and will delay their access to the BBCS for 2020.
- Domestic Applicant Annual Fees: $58.00 – If registering before January 1, 2020. $68.00 – If registering in January, February, March, May or June. $125.00 – If registering in the months of April or July as these are high volume processing months. International: $77.00 – If registering before January 1, 2020. $87.00 – If registering in January, February, March, May or June. $142.00 –If registering in the months of April or July as these are high volume processing months.
- Coaches and athletes should RENEW their previously created BBCS account and NOT create a new account. This is done by logging in to their existing account and updating the information on their profile rather than selecting Register as a New User button.
PLAYERS - All players participating in NCAA-certified events must RENEW their athlete account from the previous year. If you haven't created one yet, then do so. A complete player profile is required BEFORE the athlete can be placed on a coach's bench or a team's roster for a NCAA certified event. To be eligible for NCAA certified events, each athlete MUST RENEW her license if applicable or register as a new user in the BBCS if not done prior. Confirm your registration by clicking the registration link in auto-generated email. Watch the educational video. No more sitting through the same video at every event. Enter school and team information. Accept/Reject invitations from team coach(es) This must be done in order to participate in any NCAA Sanctioned event (including this tournament). All players MUST have this done before the tournament deadline.
Registration is currently open for the following divisions:
- 14U Bronze Girls
- 14U Gold Girls
- 14U Platinum Girls
- 14U Silver Girls
- 15U Bronze Girls
- 15U Gold Girls
- 15U Platinum Girls
- 15U Silver Girls
- 16U Bronze Girls
- 16U Gold Girls
- 16U Platinum Girls
- 16U Silver Girls
- 17U Bronze Girls
- 17U Platinum Girls
- 17U Silver Girls
- 17U Silver Boys
To make a payment please visit the payments section of the event.
Planning NCAA Certification
This event is planning to be a NCAA certified event.
All teams participating at an NCAA certified event must register online prior to reporting to participate in the event. Failure to register and submit all required information will result in a team being denied participation in all NCAA certified events. Coaches are expected to keep their online rosters updated.
- Basketball Certification System (Roster Submission)
- Basketball Certification Policies and Procedures
All individuals who are involved in coaching activities at a NCAA certified event must renew their USA Basketball Coach License and be approved by the NCAA prior to participation in the event. This must be completed in order to sit on a bench at any NCAA certified event.
All event related questions should be directed to Marlon Wells at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 619-212-6289.