North Atlanta Invitational III
- All teams
- Boys & Girls: 11th, 10th, 9th, 8th, 7th, 6th, 5th, 4th, 3rd
- $175.00-$200.00 entry fee
- 3 Game guarantee
The North Atlanta Invitational Tournament Series will host the tournaments in various North Atlanta area gyms - March 20-22; April 17-19; and June 5-7 for both Boys and Girls in grades 2nd thru HS Junior.
Some grade groups might be combined, if necessary, only after notification of teams involved. There will be Divisions 1 and 2, if enough teams. We will have a true 3rd grade division made up of 3rd grade teams but 2nd grade teams can enter.
The entry fee is $200.00, 10 days prior to each tournament; after deadline entry fee is $225.00. If you have more than one team, the invitational cost is $175; please enter the Multi-Team discount code “Multi” during registration. The entry deadline is one week prior to start date of each tournament date.
All games must follow the AAU Basketball Handbook (NCAA Rules apply). Home team will provide a qualified score book person.
Rosters must be submitted to the Invitational Host prior to start date.
All players and coaches must have a current AAU Membership ID # and must be recorded on entry form for verification.
Teams must have light and dark jerseys.
Trophies will be award for 1st place; in addition to individual medals 1st and 2nd place players.
There is a guarantee of three games (pool play).
Registration is currently open for the following divisions:
- 10th Grade - Entry Fee ($200.00)
- 11th Grade - Entry Fee ($200.00)
- 3rd Grade - Entry Fee ($200.00)
- 4th Grade - Entry Fee ($200.00)
- 5th Grade - Entry Fee ($200.00)
- 6th Grade - Entry Fee ($200.00)
- 7th Grade - Entry Fee ($200.00)
- 8th Grade - Entry Fee ($200.00)
- 9th Grade - Entry Fee ($200.00)
To make a payment please visit the payments section of the event.
- AAU Licensed #: 0KGABW4012
- This event is licensed by the Amateur Athletic Union of the U. S., Inc.
- All participants must have a current AAU membership.
- AAU membership may not be included as part of the entry fee to the event.
- AAU membership must be obtained before the competition begins except where the event operator has a laptop available with an internet connect. Participants are encouraged to visit the AAU web site to obtain their membership.
- Boys: AAU Boys Basketball Handbook
- Girls: AAU Girls Basketball Handbook
All event related questions should be directed to Jack Feagin at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 4049668469.