The Association 2020
A. March 28th-29th, 2020 in Westfield, IN. *Session I B. May 22nd-24th, 2020 in Chicago, IL. *Session II C. June 5th-June 7th, 2020 in Terre Haute, Indiana *Session III D. July 3rd-5th, 2020 in Lexington, Kentucky *The Finals
- All teams
- Boys: 11th, 10th, 9th, 8th, 7th, 6th, 5th, 4th, 3rd
- $1,200.00 entry fee
Registration is currently open for the following divisions:
- 3rd Grade - Event Fee ($1,200.00)
- 4th Grade - Event Fee ($1,200.00)
- 5th Grade - Event Fee ($1,200.00)
- 6th Grade - Event Fee ($1,200.00)
- 7th Grade - Event Fee ($1,200.00)
- 14U - Event Fee ($1,200.00)
- 15U - Event Fee ($1,200.00)
- 16U - Event Fee ($1,200.00)
- 17U - Event Fee ($1,200.00)
To make a payment please visit the payments section of the event.
Jr. NBA Member
The Jr. NBA is the official youth basketball participation program of the NBA. The Jr. NBA includes a free, membership-based program for existing youth basketball leagues/organizations. The membership is to help encourage and support youth basketball participation at the grassroots level and improve the overall youth basketball experience for all participants. The Jr. NBA aims to develop a lifelong passion for the game of basketball in boys and girls ages 6-14 by teaching them the fundamentals of the sport while instilling core values including teamwork, respect and sportsmanship.
THE JR. NBA, NBA, AND NBA PROPERTIES DO NOT IN ANY WAY CONTROL OR OPERATE THE ACTIVITIES OF ANY JR. NBA LEAGUE OR TEAM.
National Sports ID
This event is verified by National Sports ID and has the following benefits:
- All players participating in the event have been age/grade verified and have received a Sports ID.
- All teams participating have been properly verified based on age/grade of their rostered players.
- All teams are placed in the proper age/grade divisions assuring fair play throughout the tournament.
All event related questions should be directed to Josh Miley at email@example.com or call 812-230-3745.