Come play in Texas' newest and most competitive exposure event. In less than 10 minutes, you can be at the amusement park, water park, outlet shopping or great restaurants after you showcase your skills on the court. There will be plenty of coaches watching and this is the last showing of summer... so here is your chance to go home with a championship trophy, tournament t-shirts, and/or scholarships given out from the UBAVE organization. We will see you there!
- All teams
- Girls: 18U, 17U, 16U, 15U, 14U, 13U, 12U
- Ability: Elite/Competitive/Developmental
- $475.00 entry fee
- 4 Game guarantee
Verify that this event is NCAA certified by visiting certified basketball events and summer leagues on the NCAA website.
All teams participating at an NCAA certified event must register online prior to reporting to participate in the event. Failure to register and submit all required information will result in a team being denied participation in all NCAA certified events. Coaches are expected to keep their online rosters updated.
- Basketball Certification System (Roster Submission)
- Basketball Certification Policies and Procedures
All individuals who are involved in coaching activities at a NCAA certified event must renew their USA Basketball Coach License and be approved by the NCAA prior to participation in the event. This must be completed in order to sit on a bench at any NCAA certified event.
- AAU Licensed #: 4KSTBW1064
- This event is licensed by the Amateur Athletic Union of the U. S., Inc.
- All participants must have a current AAU membership.
- AAU membership may not be included as part of the entry fee to the event.
- AAU membership must be obtained before the competition begins except where the event operator has a laptop available with an internet connect. Participants are encouraged to visit the AAU web site to obtain their membership.
- Boys: AAU Boys Basketball Handbook
- Girls: AAU Girls Basketball Handbook
All event related questions should be directed to Tonika Bruce at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 318-405-2255.