2020 - Utah Fall Jump-Off
Deadline to Register & Pay: 10 Days Before the Event (Or Until Capacity Is Met!). Limited registration available, this event will sell out quickly due to capacity!
- All teams
- Boys & Girls: 12th, 11th, 10th, 9th, 8th, 7th, 6th, 5th, 4th, 3rd, 2nd, 1st, 18U, 17U, 16U, 15U, 14U, 13U, 12U, 11U, 10U, 9U, 8U, 7U
- Ability: Elite/Competitive/Developmental
- $450.00 entry fee
- 4 game guarantee
- Exposure Certified event
- GAMES PLAYED ON THURSDAY, FRIDAY, & SATURDAY.
* Some teams will play all 3 days, some teams will play 2 out of the 3 days *
* High School: Round Robin Showcase Games / Youth: Pool to Bracket Games *
- REGISTRATION IS BASED OFF OF THE 2020-2021 SCHOOL YEAR.
- SPECTATORS WILL BE ALLOWED AT THIS EVENT (CASH ONLY!):
* General Admission for All Spectators: $10.00
* Due to policies, please bring exact change - Thank you!
- STREAMING LINK (BallerTV): https://www.ballertv.com/events/utah-fall-jump-off
- AN INDIVIDUAL PLAYER IS ONLY ALLOWED TO PLAY WITH ONE (1) SPECIFIED PROGRAM DURING AN EVENT!
- HOOPSOURCE EVENT DIRECTORS WILL HAVE THE FINAL SAY REGARDING ANY EJECTIONS, DISPUTES, OR RULINGS!
Jr. NBA Member
The Jr. NBA is the official youth basketball participation program of the NBA. The Jr. NBA includes a free, membership-based program for existing youth basketball leagues/organizations. The membership is to help encourage and support youth basketball participation at the grassroots level and improve the overall youth basketball experience for all participants. The Jr. NBA aims to develop a lifelong passion for the game of basketball in boys and girls ages 6-14 by teaching them the fundamentals of the sport while instilling core values including teamwork, respect and sportsmanship.
THE JR. NBA, NBA, AND NBA PROPERTIES DO NOT IN ANY WAY CONTROL OR OPERATE THE ACTIVITIES OF ANY JR. NBA LEAGUE OR TEAM.
All event related questions should be directed to HoopSource Basketball at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 503.512.9197.