5P Sports: Fall Explosion Powered By New Balance
5P Sports would like to thank our event sponsor, Gatorade®, for providing hydration for the teams of the 5P Sports : Fall Explosion Powered By New Balance! 👊
To participate in the 5P Sports : Fall Explosion Powered By New Balance, please note that team rosters MUST be submitted PRIOR to the start of your first game. Thank you for your cooperation.10/9/2020 5:47 AM
We would like to take this opportunity to welcome you to this 5P Sports Event. 5P Sports is changing the game for boys and girls basketball from grade school through high school by allowing teams and players to participate in quality events. Certified Officials, Great Awards, Great Facilities. Professional Staff. and Fair Play. No Games will be running clock!
- All teams
- Boys & Girls: 12th, 11th, 10th, 9th, 8th, 7th, 6th, 5th, 4th, 3rd
- $300.00 entry fee
- 3 game guarantee
FOR HOTEL ACCOMODATIONS - PLEASE CLICK HERE.
5P SPORTS USA – EVENT RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. REGISTRATION: All Coaches must pick up coaches passes prior to the 1st game. All assistant coaches will need to check in as well to receive coaches passes. The home team will provide the bookkeeper for each game. (One band for the head coach, one pass for the assistant coach and one pass for the bookkeeper.)
2. ROSTER: Rosters must be submitted Wednesday prior to the event. No additions can be made to the roster after 1st game. please list all players that could possibly play even if they miss the 1st or 2nd game due to conflict in scheduling.If you have a player that is not on your roster and he or she plays your team could possibly forfiet the game. This will be determine by the Tournament Director.
3. GAME BALLS: The HOME TEAM will provide game balls for game play only. You may bring your own balls to warm up.
4. SCHEDULE - Schedule will be posted on the USSSANC APP please download the app and follow your team. Please check the schedule for changes often.
5. Championship Brackets: TBD
AWARDS: Awards will be issued for Champions and Runners up.
6. Coach’s Attire: Coaches must be either a coach’s shirt with a collar or team t-shirt with team name on it. Shorts are acceptable. NO FLIP-FLOPS or Hats
7. GAME TIME is GAME TIME ... Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of your game.
Greg Williams 336.430.9689
ROSTERS: Must be added to Exposure.
Saturday - $20.00
Sunday - $20.00
Children Under 6 Free
Coaches will be given Three wrist bands at registration. Coaches names must be on the approved roster.
7th – HS - 15-minute halves - Clock stops, Clock stops on the whistle, 3 timeouts - 3 full (30 Sec)
1st -6th - 13-minute halves - Clock stops on the whistle, 3 timeouts - 3 full (30 Sec)
NFHS Basketball rules are in affect
• Teams must provide their own warm up balls
• Home team wears light colored uniforms
• Visitor team wears dark colored uniforms
• Home team sits to the left of scorer’s table
• Visitor teams sits to the right of scorer’s table
• Each team will warm up on the end opposite its bench
• Twenty (20) point mercy rule
• Two man referee crews
• Players foul out of the game on their 5th foul
• Clock stops on dead balls.
All Divisions 1) If two teams are tied, the tiebreaker is decided by head-to- head competition. 2) If more than two teams are tied, the tiebreaker is decided by the point differentials of only the teams involved (15-point cap per game). The highest number receives the higher seed and the second highest will receive the next lower seed, etc. 3) If more than two are tied after using the above tiebreaker formula, the point differential of the teams not involved in the tie are added and recalculated (15 point cap per game).
All event related questions should be directed to Greg Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 336-430-9689.