Welcome to the Just4hoopin Fall League sponsored by NAPA Auto Parts. *ONLY ONE (1) PARENT PER PLAYER ALLOWED FOR SATURDAY GAMES AT THE LAB / *TWO (2) PARENTS PER PLAYER ALLOWED ON WEDNESDAY AND FRIDAY NIGHTS AT SEQUOIA CHARTER SCHOOL. Admission: $3 Adults / $1 Students / Children five (5) and under FREE!
- All teams
- Boys: 12th, 11th, 10th, 9th, 8th, 7th, 6th, 5th
- Ability: Elite/Competitive
- entry fee
- 6 game guarantee
- Exposure Certified
BEST EVENT PRACTICES AND RISK MANAGEMENT
Now more than ever it is our social duty to look after the health and well-being of all who attend Just4hoopin leagues and tournaments.
We THANK YOU in advance for following our Event Guidelines.
Just4hoopin and Just4Sports want to assure you that we take the health, safety and well-being of our event participants, attendees, and workers very seriously.
Due to the ongoing concerns related to COVID-19, we continue to monitor national/state/local guidelines, as well as health organization reports, including updates from the U.S. Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and others.
Event guidelines will vary by location and date, as state and local governments will issue their own guidelines and the guidelines will be revised as circumstances change. Event practices and protocols will be updated as such changes occur.
- Staggered start times may be used for different courts within a facility to better manage entry and exit in the building, as well as appropriate social distancing.
- Just4hoopin will coordinate with each facility as to facility’s maintenance plan and schedule, pre event and during the event.
- Various practices will be unique to a facility. At least seven (7) days prior to an event, Just4hoopin will communicate:
- Facility capacity limits
- Any limits on attendees by team
- Designated points of entry and exit for the facilities
- Social distancing requirements and layout, as this will vary by facility
- Any unique protocols for the facilities
- Event staff will be trained as to Best Practices & Risk Mitigation.
- Each time a staff worker, including officials, enters the facility, the staff worker will have their temperature taken. Any staff worker with a temperature over 100 degrees will be denied entry into the building.
- Each staff worker, including officials, will complete a Health Declaration each day of the event to limit staff with underlying conditions from being on-site.
- It will be recommended that all staff wear face masks
- Any person with a temperature over 100 degrees will be denied entry into the building.
- Attendees will be asked not to enter facilities more than 10 minutes prior to scheduled game times.
- All attendees will be asked to exit the building following the conclusion of their team’s game.
- Based upon layout and best practices of each facility, a specific Social Distancing protocol will be in place and communicated in advance of the event.
- Sanitizer stations will be provided in the facility.
- Each facility has a Best Practices Protocol for cleaning their facility during an event.
- We will sanitize all basketballs between games and at half time.
- We ask that the players not participate in the traditional post-game sportsmanship line and refrain from handshakes, fist bumps and high fives.
Common Sense for All
- Have each player bring their own source of water.
- Do not use water fountains or team water bottles.
- Remind players to cover their mouth and nose when sneezing or coughing.
- Remind players to wash their hands with soap or hand sanitizer after every game.
- Remind players to avoid touching their eyes, nose, and mouth.
- If anyone is showing flu-like symptoms, or if you are uncomfortable having them participate in organized activities, please keep them home. As appropriate, contact your healthcare provider.
Just4hoopin will continue to monitor developments, re-evaluate our policies and systems as circumstances change, and communicate any changes to our teams. Please be assured our focus is on the health and safety of our participants.
Sports are a critical part of who we are, individually and as a community. We see this as a responsible, first step in a re-entry to playing the game we love and shifting our focus, even if just a bit, to hope and opportunity.
We look forward to seeing you on the courts soon. Be safe and stay well.
All event related questions should be directed to Justin R. Peterson at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 602-740-8264.