The link to purchase action shots has been fixed!
PassThaBall will be onhand to answer any questions you may have.
PassThaBall will be at the event and is offering action shots of your daughter. The link is below if you would like to take advantage of this great keepsake!
If you have any questions, PassThaBall will be more than happy to answer them at the event.
Coaches, please refresh your browser and review your schedule once again.
We had to make some changes this morning due to situations out of our control. A few teams have dropped due to illness which may have affected your game schedule.
Please familiarize yourself with the tournament rules below.
Safe travels to everyone and we will see you soon!
ShesBallin Blueprint Rules
1. Score Keepers provided by the event.
2. Game time is forfeit time.
3. HS games will be 15 minutes halves, stopped clock with a 4-minute halftime and a 1-minute overtime period, if necessary. In the event of overtime, each team will receive 1 additional time out. In the event of a 2nd overtime, teams will play a sudden death. (1st team to score a point(s) will win)
4. Middle School Division games will be 14 minutes halves, stopped clock with a 4-minute halftime and a 1-minute overtime period, if necessary. In the event of overtime, each team will receive 1 additional time out. In the event of a 2nd overtime, teams will play a sudden death (1st team to score a point(s) will win).
5. Home team wears light jerseys and is listed first in bracket pairings.
6. In HS Division stop clock on all dead ball whistles, except when lead exceeds 20 points or more. Clock will return to normal if lead subsequently falls to 15 points or below.
7. Each team will get two full time-outs and one 30-second time-out per regulation game. These time-outs may be carried over to and through the regulation and overtime periods, if unused. Each team will receive one full time-out in overtime period, which may be carried over to and through the overtime periods, if unused.
8. Any vulgar language or misconduct toward officials and tournament staff will be subject to disqualification from tournament with no refunds on tournament fee.
9. No game will begin before its scheduled time due to college coaches planning schedules to view prospects.
10. Each player will foul out on the 6th personal foul.
11. Foul shots will be rewarded on the 10th foul. The shooter will automatically receive double bonus shots, NO 1 and 1.
Games played at Alamo City All Stars will be live streamed by PassThaBall. Please share the link with any family and friends that would like to tune in.
All Coaches must check in on Saturday, July 10, 2021 at the location referenced below between 8:00 am and 11:00 am. All games are scheduled to start at 11:30 am. Players do not have to be present while coaches are checking in.
Each registered team will only receive 2 coaches bands. If you have more than 2 coaches on your roster please discuss which 2 will receive the bands.
Check in at:
11471 E. Loop 1604 N.
Universal City, Texas 78148
Safe travels and we will see you on Saturday!
I have attached the link for spectator admission tickets. Please forward to your teams and encourage the parents to purchase their tickets in advance to avoid them having to purchase at the door.
No cash sales....
Safe travels and be well!
The schedule hs been updated an a few teams have been impacted by changes. Please check for updates by refreshing your browser.7/7/2021 6:19 AM
Thank you all for your participation in the SB Blueprint SA.
The schedule is live and can be found here https://basketball.exposureevents.com/159439/e/schedule
Please note the following:
- Your team was placed in the division that you signed up. We DID NOT move your team.
- We WILL NOT change schedules unless we have made an error on our part. Please understand that every schedule change impacts the entire event, including the college coaches that are planning travel schedules around certain teams.
- Format- Most teams will show only two games on the exposure app. These teams will get a guaranteed 3 games in bracket play and at least one game in a showcase format.
- The few teams NOT in the bracket were given showcase games with the approval of their club director.
- Rules, admission prices and the link for tickets will be posted on Shesballin.com by Tuesday. We will not accept cash at the door.
- Team Check In- Coaches must check in BEFORE their first game at Alamo City Sportsplex between 8-11am on July 10. Players ARE NOT required to check in.
- Tournament Site Directors- Marquis Alexander 214- 714-0713 and Chancy Campbell 210-334-8226
- Seating- Bleacher seating, no lawn chairs.
- College Coaches- Please ensure that your parents respect the college coaching seating section. Even if coaches are not sitting in those seats, spectators must sit in designated areas.
We are pulling rosters from the NCAA site. Please make sure your rosters are accurate and updated with correct jersey numbers.
Please opt in to the event asap.
If your team is participating in an event during the live period, which is the ShesBallin Blueprint, any coach sitting on the bench MUST have their USAB GOLD Coaches' License. After you earn your license, coaches MUST create an account in the NCAA BBCS system.
All players MUST have a NCAA BBCS account as well. In order for a coach to create their bench on the NCAA BBCS site, he/she will have to search for players in the system. If a player doesn't have a BBCS account created, they cannot be added to the bench.
The most important thing at this time is for ALL COACHES TO OBTAIN THEIR USAB GOLD COACHES LICENSE.
All event related questions should be directed to Ray Caldwell at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 210-324-1847.