As we prepare for a great day of basketball, I wanted to share some points of emphasis as we plan to provide a safe and competitive environment. PLEASE TRAVEL WITH YOUR ROSTER, REPORT CARDS/BIRTH CERTIFICATES.
Please reply: CONFIRMED once received
1. Please print and complete the PLAYER PARTICIPATION WAIVER. (On the Home Page of www.bondskills.com)
2. Coach and players may begin entering (5-10 MINS BEFORE GAME TIME ) Parents can not enter until game time.
3. PLEASE DISTRIBUTE THE LINK TO BE COMPLETED BY ALL SPECTATORS (show electronically at front table) IF YOU ARE A RETURNING PARENT FROM A PREVIOUS EVENT, PLEASE SHOW THE ELECTRONIC SIGNATURE AT THE GATE https://form.jotform.com/203077088501048
4. Coaches MUST communicate to their parents when to enter (via GroupMe, etc) After the game has ended, there will be no handshake or gathering inside the building. Please follow the direction of staff to exit properly. PARENTS CAN NOT GATHER IN THE LOBBY AREAS WAITING TO ENTER. Parents may bring portable chairs to sit along the walls.
5. Players benches will be disinfected after each game, please clean up your bench after each game.
6. PLEASE BE SURE TO TRAVEL WITH FIRST AID KITS IN CASE OF ANY EMERGENCIES
-MASK ARE MANDATORY AT ALL TIMES
*Players must wear mask on the bench, inside the building and on their face in games*
The spectator fee is $15. Please plan to bring exact change, NO CASH APP.
Lastly, please review the Covid guidelines at www.bondskills.com. DOWNLOAD THE BOND APP for all updates! Please refresh your app/link by Friday, 5pm for any final adjustments and updates.
All event related questions should be directed to Porsche Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 3365758144.