As we prepare for a great day of basketball, I wanted to share some points of emphasis as we plan to provide a safe and competitive environment.
PLEASE TRAVEL WITH YOUR ROSTER, REPORT CARDS,/BIRTH CERTIFICATES.
Please reply: CONFIRMED once received
1. Please print and complete the PLAYER PARTICIPATION WAIVER. (On the Bond Skills Home Page)
2. Coach and players may begin entering (5-10 MINS BEFORE GAME TIME ). Parents cannot enter until game time.
3. PLEASE DISTRIBUTE THE LINK TO BE COMPLETED BY ALL SPECTATORS (show electronically at the front table) IF YOU ARE A RETURNING PARENT FROM A PREVIOUS EVENT, PLEASE SHOW THE ELECTRONIC SIGNATURE AT THE GATE Waiver for Spectators
4. Coaches MUST communicate to their parents when to enter (via GroupMe, etc.) After the game has ended, there will be no handshake or gathering inside the building. Please follow the direction of staff to exit properly. PARENTS CANNOT GATHER IN THE LOBBY AREAS WAITING TO ENTER. Parents may bring portable chairs to sit along the walls.
5. Players' benches will be disinfected after each game; please clean up your bench after each game.
6. PLEASE BE SURE TO TRAVEL WITH FIRST AID KITS IN CASE OF ANY EMERGENCIES
-MASK ARE MANDATORY AT ALL TIMES
*Players must wear a mask on the bench, inside the building, and on their face in games*
The spectator fee is $15. Please plan to bring exact change, NO CASH APP.
Lastly, please review the Covid guidelines. DOWNLOAD THE BOND APP for all updates! Please refresh your app/link by Friday, 5 pm, for any final adjustments and updates.
Link to Schedule
All event related questions should be directed to Porsche Jones at email@example.com or call 3365758144.