GBL is an established basketball event management company. GBL has developed a reputation of providing players maximum exposure, while preparing them to play at the next level, through opportunities to play on a premiere stage.
- All teams
- Boys & Girls: 12th, 11th, 10th, 9th, 8th, 7th, 6th, 5th, 4th, 3rd, 2nd, 18U, 17U, 16U, 15U, 14U, 13U, 12U, 11U, 10U, 9U
- Ability: Elite/Competitive/Developmental
- $100.00-$350.00 entry fee
- 3 game guarantee
- Exposure Certified
All teams are required to have a personal roster to leave at check-In, as well as access to current school year. Failure to do so could result in forfeits and prolonged team check-in.
Prior to the start of each scheduling block, the prior block participants and spectators will exit. The GBL staff will sanitize the TEAM benches, doorknobs, Entry ways, Railings, & other common high traffic surfaces prior to letting in the next scheduling block participants and spectators.
COACHES THERE IS A MAXIMUM NUMBER OF SPECTATORS ALLOTTED per session. Signage will be found in the gym to designate each team's seating location and marking of social distancing. Please adhere to these seating arrangements and sit with your organization only.
Spectators will be provided with hand sanitizer at entry way.
When Players and Coaches arrive, they will go through temperature check. Once cleared Coaches and Players will be provided with hand sanitizer. During the games hand sanitizer will be provided at each bench. Players are required to sanitize their hands prior to entering & exiting the game. Referees will also sanitize the game ball during play stoppage.
At the end of the game each team must discard all trash. No post game handshakes will take place. If a new team is coming to the bench that bench will be sanitized prior to the next team coming.
Our goal is to keep spectators as safe as possible and minimize contact with other patrons. To ensure minimal contact it is necessary that all patrons attend only during their teams scheduling block. Spectators will be allowed into the venue after players and coaches have been processed. We ask that all spectators adhere to Social Distancing Guidelines. When you arrive, you will see markings to form a line. You will also see 6ft markings in the bleachers and a designated section for families. All spectators are required to wear a Face Mask. Any spectator without a Face Mask or with a fever will not be permitted.
· IF LATE TO THE GAME, THE GAME WILL BE PLAYED BUT IT WILL BE RECORDED AS A FORFEIT. IT WILL BE RUNNING CLOCK UNTIL GAME IS CAUGHT UP. (UNLESS OVERRULED BY TOURNAMENT DIRECTOR)· HOME TEAM PROVIDES SCOREBOOK KEEPER.
· 4 MIN. WARMUP, 1 MIN. HALFTIME BREAK
· AGES 14-17: 16 MIN. HALVES STOPPED CLOCK
· AGES 9-13: 14 MIN. HALVES STOPPED CLOCK
· BALL SIZE: (AGES 12-17) 29.5, (AGES 8-11) 28.5
· 1ST OT = 1 MIN. (EACH TEAM ALLOWED 1 TIMEOUT)
· 2ND OT = SUDDEN DEATH – ONLY CAN WIN ON A MADE FIELD GOAL OR WIN BY 2
· FIRST HALF LEADS IS ABOVE 25 POINTS CLOCK RUNS/15 2ND HALF CLOCK RUNS.
· (3) THIRTY SECOND TIME OUTS ALLOWED
· BONUS AFTER 7 FOULS, DOUBLE BONUS AFTER 10 FOULS
· 6 PERSONAL FOULS PER PLAYER ALLOWED
Jr. NBA Member
The Jr. NBA is the official youth basketball participation program of the NBA. The Jr. NBA includes a free, membership-based program for existing youth basketball leagues/organizations. The membership is to help encourage and support youth basketball participation at the grassroots level and improve the overall youth basketball experience for all participants. The Jr. NBA aims to develop a lifelong passion for the game of basketball in boys and girls ages 6-14 by teaching them the fundamentals of the sport while instilling core values including teamwork, respect and sportsmanship.
THE JR. NBA, NBA, AND NBA PROPERTIES DO NOT IN ANY WAY CONTROL OR OPERATE THE ACTIVITIES OF ANY JR. NBA LEAGUE OR TEAM.
All event related questions should be directed to Director at Info@GBLONLINE.us or call 1-844-GBL-8500.