All scores have been entered and brackets are available via the CYBL USA mobile app. Please review and verify your game times for tomorrow. Games tomorrow start at 8 am.
CYBL USA STAFF
We want to first say thanks for your support with the Hoops on the Bayou tournament. Please take a few minutes and review the schedule. As mentioned in the previous email there are some divisions starting bracket play tonight. Those are varsity boys and 8th grade boys.
All reported scores have been entered and looking for some more competitive games the rest of the tournamnent.
CYBL USA STAFF
1.Home team at top
2. Home team provides game ball and Bookeeper
3. Full uniforms when entering gym
4. No outside coolers....Gatorade and water must be in squirt bottles
5. Coaches must keep arm bands on both days. If you ripe or tear band you will be asked to pay Sunday!
6. All 8th and High school boys Bracket starts saturday. (Brackets will be posted today at 2pm.
7. Download App. No Screenshots
Please frequently check basketball exposure site and the CYBL-USA app throughout the day for any schedule changes etc.
8. High standards are expected by coaches when participating in this event! You will be asked to be removed from the event with absolutely no refund for misconduct towards either the other team, parents, officials or staff members partaking in this event!
9. Let's have fun and PLAY BALL
The following venues are being used for this event.
Chappapeela Sports Park
Hammond Rec Center
All event related questions should be directed to CYBL USA Staff at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 877-229-5682 ext 2.