Thank you for registering for the Scranton Spring Tip-Off at Riverfront Sports presented by Top Tier Events. At this point, the schedule has been completed and published with adjustments on the Riverfront Sports and Exposure apps. PLEASE DOUBLE CHECK YOUR SCHEDULES! Also, you can download the Riverfront Sports app on your smart phone which gives you access to the whole tournament schedule.
SCRANTON HIGH SCHOOL RULES: The Scranton School District is allowing us to use the High School basketball court. We are gracious for this and will follow all rules laid out by them. There is no food or drink with the exception of water allowed in the gymnasium. Water will be on sale if needed. The gym will be cleared out after every game for cleaning and then the next game participants will be allowed in. Tournament members and spectators should be in the gym or lobby only. Please do not wander through the school.
We are excited to get our AAU season started and we did our absolute best to accommodate everyone’s requests. Please make sure to familiarize yourself with our protocols, rules and regulations which will be strictly enforced at our facility and within our Spring tournaments.
We will be live streaming our tournaments through LiveBarn! at our Riverfront Sports location ONLY! Games at Scranton High and Moosic Youth Center will not have streaming capabilities.
We appreciate your time and understanding. If you have any questions or concerns, please let us know. Thank you!
Top Tier Events/Riverfront Sports
5 W. Olive Plaza
Scranton, PA 18508
Scranton Spring Tip Off Covid-19 Safety Protocol Reminders for Coaches and Parents/Guardians:
- Check-in procedures for teams/parents will take place outside10 minutes before your scheduled game, please do not arrive earlier than 15 minutes before your scheduled game time.
- Teams will be directed by Riverfront Sports staff as to when they can enter the facility for their game.
- Two (2) coaches allowed per team and two (2) parent/guardian will be allowed into the facility with each player.
- There will be a $7.00 per day or $10.00 weekend passes availabile to enter the facility. Cash only.
- Every individual entering the building will have their temperature taken by our thermo imaging camera. Anyone with a temperature above 100.4 degrees will not be permitted to enter our facility (per CDC recommendations). No exceptions!
- Coaches are always required to wear masks while in the facility and players will be asked to wear masks while not actively competing.
- There will be no handshake line after each game, upon completion of each game all teams will be directed to leave the facility immediately as to allow time for the next team to enter for their scheduled game. If a team is playing back-to-back games, they will be immediately directed to go to their next scheduled court.
- Teams are asked to bring their own basketballs, there will be a short three (3) minute pregame warmup and only two (2) minute halftime.
- Hand sanitation stations are throughout the building for everyone to use. Each court will have hand sanitizer and disinfecting stations to be used by staff throughout the day.
How to Watch:
Watch every game played at Backcourt Hoops with LiveBarn!
Use Promo Codeback-2019 for 10% off!
LiveBarn allows you to...
·Watch every game LIVE or On-Demand from your mobile device, tablet or computer.
·On-Demand feature allows you to watch it on your time! Immediately after, tomorrow, later in the week, for up to 30 Days!
· Our new feature allows 30-second highlight clips to be downloaded directly to your phone or device.
.Download full games to re-watch as much as you want, use as a coaching tool, and even clip for highlight videos.
·Tag us on Instagram, Twitter, & Facebook !
·Submit highlights directly to LiveBarn for Plays of the Week!
When you subscribe to LiveBarn, you can stream unlimited video from any LiveBarn venue for $16.95/month and may cancel at any time.
All event related questions should be directed to Kevin Clark at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 570-558-3833.