Thank you for registering for the KYDA Invitational presented by Top Tier Events at the Riverfront Sports Complex in Scranton, PA! We have released the schedule and have some important information for you and your club below. You can download the Riverfront Sports app on your smart phone which gives you access to the whole tournament schedule.
As always, we did our best to accommodate everyone’s requests and may not be able to make changes moving forward. Please pass this information along to your players and parents. Please make sure to double check your schedules Friday morning to ensure no changes have been made to your times or locations!
Finalized schedule link:
· Spectators are able to pay admissions at the tournament facilities. We do not accept credit card on site, but have access to an ATM at the Riverfront Sports Complex only. We also will not be doing pre-admission ticketing.
· Spectators can arrive 15 minutes before their team’s scheduled games.
· Weekend passes will be $25.00 per person and one-day passes will be $15.00 per person. Children under 10-years-old will be free.
Per Pennsylvania State Guidelines, players are required to wear a mask while they are playing, unless they fall under the Section III exemption. Players will also have to wear a mask on the bench and walking through the building. All spectators must wear masks at ALL TIMES. Please see the link below for state guidelines. If you have any questions regarding the guidelines, please let us know.
We will be sanitizing benches between games. We ask that teams make their best effort to socially distance between games and spectators utilize the mezzanine areas in the front and back of the building.
Live Stream Link:
Only games located at the Riverfront Sports Complex will be Live Streamed! Games at Scranton High School, Holy Rosary Center, Moosic Youth Center and Throop Civic Center will not having streaming capabilities.
· Go to www.livebarn.com and set up an account.
· You will be asked to use an email and verify your email address
· Choose your plan. Basic Monthly or Yearly. Premium Monthly or Yearly. Prices will vary.
· You should choose “Backcourt Hoops (Riverfront Sports)” as the location and click the court that you desire to watch. We encourage anyone at in higher risk categories for severe illness due to COVID-19 to utilize this as an option to watch from home.
· Join us on social media promoting the KYDA Invitational by using the #KYDAinvitational and tweet @EventsTier or tag us on Instagram @top_tier_events3
Top Tier Events/Riverfront Sports
5 W. Olive Plaza
Scranton, PA 18508
For planning purposes, please be aware that all games at Riverfront Sports are about an hour behind schedule.
We are doing our best to catch back up.
Top Tier Events
As we prepare for the upcoming weekend, please take a moment to view the final schedule for the KYDA Invitational presented by Top Tier Events. We look forward to seeing you all this weekend!
Finalized schedule link:
All event related questions should be directed to Kevin Clark at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 570-558-3833.