2021 Brawl For The Ball (9th-11th Grade)
- All teams
- Boys: 11th, 10th, 9th
- $475.00-$525.00 entry fee
- 4 game guarantee
- Exposure Certified
ONE COACH PER TEAM MUST CHECK-IN AT SPORTONE FIELDHOUSE (REGARDLESS OF WHERE YOUR FIRST GAME IS SCHEDULED AT) TO RECEIVE PASSES AND CONFIRM YOUR TEAM ROSTER. CHECK-IN WILL BE FRIDAY (11am-7:30pm).
ADULT ADMISSION = $10 DAILY (HIGH SCHOOL KIDS AND YOUNGER ARE FREE)
MEDIA REGISTRATION - CLICK HERE
EACH TEAM MUST PROVIDE A SCOREKEEPER/TIMEKEEPER
FIRST TEAM LISTED IS HOME/WEARS LIGHT JERSEYS
REFUND POLICY - NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED AFTER THE REGISTRATION DEADLINE
Gym Rats Basketball has a “Stay to Play” policy for all tournaments in Fort Wayne. This requires all participants (teams and guests) in need of hotel accommodations must make their reservations through My TBD Sports. This is a complimentary service and makes securing your rooms quick and easy. It is required that teams book their housing through this service to ensure placement in this tournament. Team and individual reservations can be made online or by phone, as follows:
My TBD Sports
Toll Free – 855-TEAMTVL
MANDATORY NCAA INFORMATION & REQUIREMENTS (9TH-11TH GRADE BOYS ONLY)
1. The NCAA basketball certification and FAQ page – these pages include links to user resource quick-reference guides and manuals including guidelines and step by step instructions for participants.
– Athlete Registration
– Coaches Registration
– Team/Organization Registration
2. The USA Basketball Gold License – ALL bench personnel and any individuals involved in coaching activities will need to obtain a USAB Gold License during NCAA Certified events. (Returning users should RENEW their previous account and NOT create a new one.)
– CLICK HERE FOR USAB GOLD LICENSE LINK
3. The Basketball Certification System (BBCS) link – ALL team organizations, coaches, and athletes MUST to be registered in this database. (Returning coach and athlete users should RENEW their previous account and NOT create a new one.)
– CLICK HERE FOR BBCS LINK
Verify that this event is NCAA certified by visiting certified basketball events and summer leagues on the NCAA website.
All teams participating at an NCAA certified event must register online prior to reporting to participate in the event. Failure to register and submit all required information will result in a team being denied participation in all NCAA certified events. Coaches are expected to keep their online rosters updated.
- Basketball Certification System (Roster Submission)
- Basketball Certification Policies and Procedures
All individuals who are involved in coaching activities at a NCAA certified event must renew their USA Basketball Coach License and be approved by the NCAA prior to participation in the event. This must be completed in order to sit on a bench at any NCAA certified event.
All event related questions should be directed to Jason Martin at firstname.lastname@example.org.