2021 GA State District Championships 3rd, 4th, 9th, 10th & 11th Grade
$225 per team. $200 per team for 3 or more entries
- All teams
- Girls: 11th, 10th, 9th, 4th, 3rd
- Ability: Elite/Competitive/Developmental
- $200.00-$225.00 entry fee
- 3 game guarantee
Teams interested in attending an AAU National/WorldChampionship must first qualify via a District Championship or Super Regional (for certain age groups). The number of teams that qualify for National Tournaments through District Championships is based on the number of teams entered into the qualifying event. In District Championships, the total number of teams participating in Division I & Division II are totaled to determine the number of teams qualifying for the National Championship. For more information, please reference the AAU Girls' Basketball Handbook
- AAU Licensed #: 1KGABW4304
- This event is licensed by the Amateur Athletic Union of the U. S., Inc.
- All participants must have a current AAU membership.
- AAU membership may not be included as part of the entry fee to the event.
- AAU membership must be obtained before the competition begins except where the event operator has a laptop available with an internet connect. Participants are encouraged to visit the AAU web site to obtain their membership.
- Boys: AAU Boys Basketball Handbook
- Girls: AAU Girls Basketball Handbook
All event related questions should be directed to Kirk Inman at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 470-578-6653.