2021 GA State District Championships - High School, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th & 8th Grade
Coaches, the gym doors at KSU for Championship Sunday will not open until 7:30am. Games will start promptly at 8:00am.5/22/2021 9:24 PM
Coaches, in effort to maintain some social distancing inside facilites, please make sure you clear out all of your players and parents immediately after your game is finished. There will be limited seating in both facilites and please advise non-vaccinated parents to wear masks. Thank you in advance for your consideration.5/21/2021 12:27 PM
Coaches, we had to make some slight changes to schedule. Please recheck your game times.
Team Check in
Team check in will be AFTER your first game. Coach only with team paperwork to verify rosters.
$10 adults and $5 children
Dominion Christian Payment Options
Cash, Credit Card and CashApp
Kennesaw State Payment Options
Cash and Credit Card
No outside food our coolers are allowed in facilities.
Coaches, please use the following link to find gym on KSU Marietta campus :
Coaches, tournament rules are attached to this message.
Everyone, the game schedule is posted. Due to limited gym space we were forced to have Friday night games. I do not have any room to make changes so please do what you can to make this work. Schedule link : https://basketball.exposureevents.com/165523/2021-ga-state-district-championships-high-school-4th-5th-6th-7th-and-8th-grade/schedule5/18/2021 11:03 PM
Everyone, Cobb conty schools pulled our gym reservations at Kennesaw Mountain High School. Games will now be played at Kennesaw State University and Dominion Christian:
Dominion Christian School
Burnt Hickory Rd NW
Marietta, GA 30064
Working on Schedule now will have something out later tonight.
$225 per team. $200 per team for 3 or more entries
- All teams
- Girls: 8th, 7th, 6th, 5th
- Ability: Elite/Competitive/Developmental
- $200.00-$225.00 entry fee
- 3 game guarantee
Teams interested in attending an AAU National Championship must first qualify via a District Championship or Super Regional (for certain age groups). The number of teams that qualify for National Tournaments through District Championships is based on the number of teams entered into the qualifying event. In District Championships, the total number of teams participating in Division I & Division II are totaled to determine the number of teams qualifying for the National Championship. For more information, please reference the AAU Girls' Basketball Handbook
- AAU Licensed #: 1KGABW4304
- This event is licensed by the Amateur Athletic Union of the U. S., Inc.
- All participants must have a current AAU membership.
- AAU membership may not be included as part of the entry fee to the event.
- AAU membership must be obtained before the competition begins except where the event operator has a laptop available with an internet connect. Participants are encouraged to visit the AAU web site to obtain their membership.
- Boys: AAU Boys Basketball Handbook
- Girls: AAU Girls Basketball Handbook
All event related questions should be directed to Kirk Inman at email@example.com or call 470-578-6653.