Double Trouble Invitational
1st Place Awards Individual Awards Player Exposure Media MVP | Invite to DT Academy
- All teams
- Boys & Girls: 12th, 11th, 10th, 9th, 8th, 7th, 6th, 5th, 4th, 3rd, 2nd
- Ability: Elite
- $250.00 entry fee
- 3 game guarantee
Gate Entry Fees:
$15 (13yrs & UP)
Free 6yrs & Under
Our COVID-19 Measures are as follows:
1. Everyone's temperature will be checked upon entering the gym
2. All staff & patrons are required to wear a mask
3. Handsanitizer, wipes & spray will be available
4. General cleanup of gym and bathroom
2 COACHES BANDS WILL BE PROVIDED DURING THE CHECK IN PROCESS. THESE BANDS MUST BE WORN THROUGHOUT THE TOURNAMENT. IF BANDS ARE MISPLACED COACHES WILL HAVE TO PAY ENTRY FEE. ALL teams must check in before their first game.
Scoresheets will be provided
TOP TEAM ON THE SCHEDULE IS HOME. Home team is responsible for the game ball.
Please have team books available at all times throughout the tournament. Books should have proof of age ie, include birth certificate or state ID, and report card, or National Sports ID.
Each team will receive free entry for the two coaches and players listed on the roster only. Players must have on full uniform to receive free entry to tournament.
BENCH PERSONNEL/DRESS CODE
A team may have on its bench only the eligible persons listed on its official roster, including (e) non-players (coaches, scorekeepers, etc.)
-Each game will be (2) halves. (12-min: Elementary(running clock)); 14-min: Middle School; 16-min: High School)
-3 min warm-up/ 2 min half-time
-Overtime(OT period): 2-min; Second OT: Sudden Death
-Five (5) Personal Fouls
-Bonus on (7) team foul; Double bonus on (10) team foul
-Mercy rule: 20+ POINTS results in a running clock. (Team must get under (15) points for clock to stop)
-Timeouts (4): 2 (30-sec) 2 (FULL); 1 additional time-out for OT period.
GAMES CAN START UP TO 5 MIN EARLY; PLEASE ARRIVE 15 MIN BEFORE YOUR SCHEDULED GAME TIME
RegistrationTo register for this event visit the official website.
USA Tournament Alliance
The USA Basketball Tournament Alliance is a network of tournaments recognized by USA Basketball for their commitment to youth basketball standards and guidelines. Any 5x5 youth basketball tournament in the United States is welcome to apply to join the tournament alliance.
USA Basketball Tournament Alliance Requirements
- Tournament primary contact and on - site tournament director must obtain a USA Basketball Coach License(either Gold or Associate license) prior to submitting application and maintain good standing throughout the tournament.
- Agree to abide by USA Basketball/NBA playing standards and guidelines
- Require all coaches and bench personnel at tournament to obtain a USA Basketball Coach License (either Gold or Associate license)
- Participate on conference calls and communicate with USA Basketball, as needed.
- Submit a $1000 placeholder fee, which is fully refundable after successful completion of tournament under agreed upon standards.
- Full list of standards and requirements detailed in application and requires acknowledgement by signature.
Jr. NBA Member
The Jr. NBA is the official youth basketball participation program of the NBA. The Jr. NBA includes a free, membership-based program for existing youth basketball leagues/organizations. The membership is to help encourage and support youth basketball participation at the grassroots level and improve the overall youth basketball experience for all participants. The Jr. NBA aims to develop a lifelong passion for the game of basketball in boys and girls ages 6-14 by teaching them the fundamentals of the sport while instilling core values including teamwork, respect and sportsmanship.
THE JR. NBA, NBA, AND NBA PROPERTIES DO NOT IN ANY WAY CONTROL OR OPERATE THE ACTIVITIES OF ANY JR. NBA LEAGUE OR TEAM.
All event related questions should be directed to Charles Pack at email@example.com or call 770-558-9295.