Coaches and Directors:
For The Love of The Game will be held at Las Vegas Basketball Center and Hoop City in Las Vegas, NV on June 18-20. Please review the following information as it contains important details about the upcoming event.
We truly appreciate your participation in this event, and are excited to see each and every team compete next weekend.
1) Coaches check-in will begin Friday, June 18 at 1:30pm.
2) Please check-in at least 30 minutes prior to your first game.
3) All coaches are required to check-in prior to your first game.
4) Teams will be allowed to have no more than 2 coaches per team.
5) You will receive a coaches wristband to wear throughout the duration of the event.
6) Please place it on your bag or wrist.
Please use the link below to book hotels.
Click Here: Hotel Reservation Link
1) Single day passes will be available for purchase on site for $20/day.
2) Las Vegas is officially operating at 100% capacity, all spectators are welcome to watch all games throughout the duration of the event.
The For The Love of The Game tournament schedule will be posted here on Tuesday June 15th. The schedule will not be posted on site, please make sure to share the link with parents, family and friends. All teams must be prepared to play Friday 2pm-11pm, Saturday 8am-11pm and Sunday 8am-7pm.
Please pay attention to all tournament schedule updates including; time changes, bracket play games and potential forfeits.
Lastly, we always do our best to accommodate schedule requests but they are not guaranteed. Once the schedule is posted, please make sure to email any questions here. Please do not text or call to communicate questions regarding the schedule, email is preferred!
Please make sure all rosters are submitted for each team. You should have received a link to upload your roster directly into the exposure app. If you did not receive the link, please send an email.
Each team is responsible for providing its own basketballs and training supplies (tape and pre-wrap).
Concessions will be available for snacks, water, etc.
All event related questions should be directed to Quincy Quintero at email@example.com or call 661-244-7818.