- All teams
- Boys: 11th, 10th, 9th
- entry fee
- 2 game guarantee
- Exposure Certified
ADULT ADMISSION = $10 (High School Kids and Younger are FREE)
FACE COVERINGS ARE REQUIRED FOR ALL PLAYERS, COACHES, AND SPECTATORS
Tournament Rules, Code of Conduct, & Covid-19 Guidelines are in the Downloads Tab
GYM RATS BASKETBALL FACIAL COVERING REQUIREMENT
In an effort to help slow the spread of COVID-19, Gym Rats Basketball will be requiring facial coverings for all person(s) inside the facility during our events. We believe that by requiring facial coverings, we can better protect our athletes, coaches,officials, spectators, and staff. Masks will be available for anyone who does not have a mask accessible to them. Please see details below:
PLAYERS, COACHES, SCOREKEEPERS AND OFFICIALS
– Facial coverings MUST be worn while entering, exiting, and while not competing inside a facility
– Players, Coaches, and Officials are NOT required to wear a facial covering or mask – DURING PLAY ONLY
– Scorekeepers MUST wear a facial covering or mask
– Spectators MUST wear a facial covering while inside a facility during the tournament.
– Masks are available to anyone who does not have one.
-No admittance without a facial covering. NO EXCEPTIONS!
We will have designated spots on the bleachers for spectators to adhere to social distancing.
Sanitation stations will be throughout the building with disinfectant wipes for basketballs and hand sanitizer.
Players should bring their own water bottle/drink.
There will be no post game handshake line.
FIRST TEAM LISTED IS HOME/WEARS LIGHT JERSEYS.
EACH TEAM MUST PROVIDE A SCOREKEEPER/TIMEKEEPER
All event related questions should be directed to Todd Hensley at email@example.com.